Prologue

This = happened in past 

 'This'= Thinking

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Y/N: Dark darker yet darker,

the darkness keeps growing,

the shadows cutting deeper,

this next experiment,

seems,

very,

very,

inter-.

Before Y/N could complete what he was saying ,A bright light came out of nowhere when the light diminished he saw a guy wearing a black robe with a white sash on the waist with a cracked mask on his face(Y/N: 'wait why the hell does he look like hollow Ichigo').

???: Hello child sorry for keeping you waiting-

Before the Ichigo cosplayer?? could complete Y/N started shouting

Y/N:WTF MAN I WAS GETTING TO THE BEST PART.

???: (0_0) are you for real, you are in middle of nowhere and don't you want to know where you are.

If you all are curious where Y/N is then currently he is in the famous void where many wee- *cough* I mean future protagonist end up before in the journey where we all laugh at there suffering .

Y/N: Well I know I am at void after reading to many fanfic's but how the hell I end up here? Wait before that who the hell are you Ichigo wannabe.

Darkknight5844:HAH I AM NOT A ICHIGO WANNABE I AM THE SUPREME GOD DARKKNIGHT5844 BUT I ALLOW YOU TO CALL ME DARK YOU MONGERAL.

Y/N:

Dark: OI don't do that face to me fine I was just trying to be funny ok

Y/N: Whatever just don't act like gilgamesh its cringe as F.

Dark: Oh really what about when you were at your chuuni-.

Y/N: You didn't answer my question where am I?.

Dark: Dodging huh fine I will let that go but seriously really you don't remember?.

Y/N: If I did I wouldn't be asking you?.

Dark: Fair point and to know how you end up here we are going to need a flashback.

Y/N: Just say what happened.

Dark: You were walking at road while reading your jjk manga at the same time my friend truck-kun was looking for a new target to isekai and he found you so he did what any other truck will do.