Sword Saint vs Bowel Hunter And The Sword Saints New Friend

Flashback:

Felt could be seen running and looking around for the person that Y/N told her about. As she was searching for that person her leg slips and she falls, she starts crying.

Felt: Someone *Hik*....Please*Hik*.....Help she is gonna kill them all.

As she felt all hope was lost someone calls out to her.

???: Very well.

Hearing that she looked up with tear in her eyes, as she looks at here face her eyes widen as it was the same that Y/N was talking about.

Adelheid: I will help you.

At the end of her road she meets a young woman with flaming red hair that may change the fate of this world.

Present:

Subaru and Y/N were Happy and now there hope rises when he say the the Sword Saint to break the ceiling and stand in front of Bowel Hunter.

Subaru: Thank god you made it in time, for a sec I though I would lose my leg.

Adelheid: *Smiles* Its nice meeting you again Subaru, Y/N, I am happy to help.

Adelheid then looks toward Elsa.

Adelheid: Black hair, black attire and a peculiar sword of a northern provinces there's no mistaking those characteristic you are the Bowel Hunter, Elsa.

Subaru: HUHHHH What kinda evil nickname is that?!!.

Adelheid: It was derived from her unique style for killing those who oppose her, she is known far and wide as a menace to society.

Elsa: Adelheid... The one from the master swordman's lineage.

Elsa then smiles.....a sinister smile.

Elsa: Aah.... FANTASTIC! to have this kind of an interesting fellow as my opponent.

Adelheid: I suggest that you surrender, there are many things I would like to ask you.

Elsa then takes out her dagger and gets on a attacking position.

Elsa: Do you really expect a starving predator to resist the temptation of such a Juicy prey?.

Adelheid: Subaru, Y/N please take the old man and hide behind me don't worry I wont let her hurt you.

Y/N: Sure Np.

Subaru and Y/N then carry Rom on there shoulder and Emilia follow's behind them as they walk near Adelheid ,Subaru warns her.

Subaru: Be careful, That woman is a monster so don't let your guard down ok.

Adelheid: *Smiles* Don't worry Subaru, hunting monsters happens to be my specialty.

Y/N and Subaru then put Rom down and then crouch around him.

Subaru: Rom is still alive?.

Emilia: He's not out of the woods yet I have to heal him now.

A blue orb forms on Emilia's hands.

Emilia: *Healing Rom* I need him to recover so he'll repay the favor by giving me information, He wouldn't lie to one who has saved his life, this is just as much for my own sake.

 While Subaru and Emilia were talking Y/N was observing the battle.

Y/N: *Exhausted* 'If possible after all this I would like to drink a cup of coffee'.

Y/N now looking at the battle.

Y/N: 'Jokes a part this just really show's how weak I am, Elsa might be one of the hardest opponent but if compare to others she is like a mid-level boss I need to get stronger strong enough to fight of Roswall'.