Cultist? Nah I am Just Cursed

Halibel: What's the matter did the cat got your tongue?...Or in this matter it would be a wolf.

Hearing that Y/N snapped out of his shock, he then says.

Y/N: Ha wouldn't you be surprised if someone suddenly called out to you in a quiet and empty park like this? And for starters who are you?.

Halibel just laughed at his response.

Halibel: The name's Halibel, you are?.

Y/N: Y/N, Y/N Okkotsu.

Halibel smoke's through the pipe then says.

Halibel: Now that we introduced our self do you mind answering my previous question?.

Y/N: Nothing much I have a meeting in coming day, So I was just thinking what to say in that.

Halibel: Heh I though it was something serious with the look you had on your face.

Y/N looked a bit confused.

Y/N: Why what did you think when you saw my face.

Halibel just closed his eyes and says.

Halibel: A guy who is going on a war.

Y/N flinches a bit, He isn't entirely wrong hell this world was nothing but pain.

Y/N: Hm, You are not entirely wrong I do have my problems but I think I can handle it.

Halibel just looks at him with one eye open.

Halibel: You sure?

Y/N wanted to say yes but then he stopped, Why? because he himself was not sure he accepts that he has Yuta's ability and body but that doesn't means he can solve all the problems. Halibel looking at Y/N's reaction just says.

Halibel: Here's an advice *Smokes through pipe* Leave your worries for the future self and enjoy the peace while you still can after all you never know how long will it last because when you die you'll be alone.

Y/N just deadpans at Halibel advice.

Y/N: That's rather a lazy advice.

Halibel laughs at his response but he then stops when Y/N says this.

Y/N: But thanks for the advice I really needed that one.

Halibel just smokes through pipe and says.

Halibel: Sure kid no problem.

After that both Y/N and Halibel started talking about Kararagi and its current condition, Both of them were rather having fun with the conversation. After few mins (20 to be exact) Y/N notices that the sunset he then gets up and say.

Y/N: I guess I will go back now.

Halibel hearing that says.

Halibel I guess I will do that to.

After that both says goodbye go there own way. Y/N starts going back to the house where he and flam are staying. since it was sunset, The streets had a huge rush which caused Y/N trouble to move.

It was now midnight now Y/N started to hurry since he was late, The streets were rather empty now because of the cold. As he was going back he suddenly feels a huge amount of bloodlust towards him. he immediately unsheathes his blade and turns towards the source of the bloodlust.

A small person was standing at the front of the street at night.

The shadow was in front of the moon, and its whole body was vague as it was under cover of night. She had on this sort of black dress that you'd mistake for darkness, and her hakama was boldly shortened to only cover half of her thighs, and he could very clearly see her white, long legs stepping on the ground.