No I wont win BUT I WONT LOSE EITHER

Emilia: I am glad you are here, You wont get away this time.

Subaru: 'Why is she here its still light out?' *Shocked face* 'Wait, is this fast she would've gotten here if she hadn't been with me'.

Felt: You never quit do you *Takes a step back* I'm telling you, just give up already!.

Emilia: Sorry, but this is something I cannot give up on. If you do as I say, you wont get hurt.

Emilia than raises her hand as 6 shards materializes aiming at 4 of them.

Emilia: I only have one demand. Return my insignia.

Emilia: Its very important to me

Rom: If she was just another magic user, I wouldn't back down, but this one's trouble.

Felt: What's with you, old man rom? Your admitting defeat before even fight?.

Rom: Young lady, Your a elf, right ?.

Emilia closes her eyes then sighs as she looks back to Rom.

Emilia: Not exactly I'm only a Half-Elf.

Felt: Half-elf? and with silver hair... *Shocked* Wait, are you...!.

Emilia: It's a accidental resemblance! It causes me a lot of trouble for me, in fact.

Felt: You two set me up didn't you *Pointing finger at them*.

Y/N: OI OI we didn't do anything.

Subaru: Yeah Y/N is right we just wanted to return the item back to the owner.

Emilia: *Confused* What do you mean? You three aren't working together?.

Subaru looks at Emilia as he then notice the flower on her dress then he remember that it's from the time when they help the little girl find her mother.

Subaru: 'Her nature never changes, no matter how many times I start over in this world' *Chuckles a bit*.

Felt: *Annoyed* Hey! what are you laughing about?!.

Subaru: *Raising his hands* Come on, isn't that enough? Give her insignia back. And Sat- You, hurry up and get out of here. Try not to let anyone steal it again.

Emilia: Why are you suddenly being so nice?, I don't understand at all.

Felt: I don't understand you, either!. What's up with you? 

Subaru smiles a bit while looking toward felt until he noticed someone familiar behind Emilia