Welcome Back, Y/N

Y/N: HUHH??!!.

That was the only word came out of Y/N's mouth. He though that Zarestia will just leave after getting her Light Ball back, Never once he expected ZARESTIA wanting to form a contract with HIM.

Zarestia looked a bit confused by Y/N's reaction.

Zarestia:*Confused* Why do you look so shocked?, I asked you to be my contractor what's wrong about it.

Y/N: WHY DO YOU ACT AS IF THAT'S THE MOST NORMAL THING?!!.

Zarestia: HUHHH WHATS WITH THAT REPLY, You should be grateful that I am asking you to be my contractor.

After hearing that Y/N starts to think.

Y/N:' This might be good, with her difficulty of many upcoming battles reduces a lot' *Looks at Zarestia and smiles* Alright.

Y/N than placed his hand in front of her.

Y/N: I look forward to work with you, Partner.

Zarestia smiles and blushes a bit, she then placed her hand in his and shook it.

Zarestia: Baka... W-Who do you think your talking to.

And with this a contract was formed between Special Grade Sorcerer, Y/N Okkotsu and The Slasher, Zarestia

(Timeskip)

Y/N: And that's what happened.

Y/N was just done explaining what happened to Flam.

After forming the contract Halibel arrived 10 mins later and picked up Reize, He was surprised when he heard that Zarestia formed contract with Y/N but later congratulated Y/N. Y/N and Zarestia leaves to Banan where they see a worried Flam looking for Y/N. 

Flam almost fainted when she saw Y/N's injuries. After that Flam literally dragged Y/N back to the house and demanded to know what happened.

Back to story.

Flam:* Having a headache* You went for a walk and came back with a great spirit, Not any great spirit but One of the Four Great Spirit.

Y/N just gives a weary smile.

Y/N: I wasn't expecting it either but as they say "all's well ends well".

Flam just sighs and says.

Flam: With you current injuries I don't think that you would be able to attend the meeting with your current condition.

Y/N: Its ok, I can att-.

Flam interrupted Y/N and says. 

Flam: If you don't rest I will tell Adelheid-sama that didn't rest and you should be worried about yourself I already send a letter to Adelheid-sama about your injuries, I also stated that you would explain everything to them at your own.

Y/N's face went pale.

Y/N: H-Hey you will help me right Flam?.

Flam just smiled at his misfortune.

Y/N went in despair knowing that A huge beat down and lecture is waiting for him.

Y/N hung his head down.

Flam: Don't worry Y/N-sama I will try to lessen their anger, Only if you rest.

Y/N immediately jumps and carries Flam.