WHY ME??!!

A street could be seen devastated.

3 figures are seen under the moon light.

A young man with dishevelled black hair and dark blue eyes, He has cut marks all over his body. He was kneeling while taking support on his sword.

In front of him was a wolf human with relatively long black fur clad in a dishevelled black kimono possessing worn-down purple accents. He was holding a kunai in a defensive and standing in front of the young man to protect him.

And the one who caused all the problem, The one standing there with rage.

It was a girl, She had on a black dress that could be mistake for darkness, and her hakama was boldly shortened to only cover half of her thighs, and one could very clearly see her white, long legs stepping on the ground.

Wolf human???: Yare Yare, Y/N-san you really have a bad luck don't you.

Y/N: You could say that again Halibel-san' For real all I had to do was make alliance in kararagi for the camp and go home but I had to come across this no-1 witch cult hater who got the same hound nose as rem'.

Once again you all would be wondering how the hell did this guy end up in Kararagi.

Well to know that we need to look back where it all started, so FLASHBACK TIME!!!!.

(1 weeks ago)

In Astrea mansion.

Y/N: So you want me to got to Kararagi and form alliance?.

Y/N was currently standing in front of Heinkel in his office.

Heinkel: Yes, Since the other camps are doing the same to.

Y/N just stands there with a shocked expression.

Y/N: ...For real?

Heinkel just sighs at his reaction

Heinkel: Unlike other candidates who already have connections because of their nobility, Felt-sama is a slum dweller . . . . or was. Even if she has royal blood in her no one would accept her that easily because of her behaviour that is also why we didn't inform the sage candidates so that we can have some time to teach her.

Y/N didn't say anything against it because even though Heinkel is annoying most of the time he is making a good point. but Y/N still had one question in his mind.

Y/N: I understand what you mean but I need to ask why me?. Like really I doubt I can do anything in the meeting.... And I though you hated my guts after that conversation we had.

Heinkel just grunts at Y/N's reply.

Heinkel: I still hate you and find you annoying and why I choose you? because the other staff are busy with Felt-sama education and other argent matter's. For reminder you won't be going alone Flam will go with you to assist you.