Chaper 17

Y/N lost herself in the digital world, listening to music, writing her thoughts on the notes app or just scrolling through the trends.

A mysterious maid, an enigma, delivered her sustenance like a shadow in the night. Speculations danced in Y/N's mind—was it Gojo's arrangement? or perhaps was she someone else?

She would have preferred Yuji helping her instead. Aware that if Gojo had instructed Yuji to undertake such a task, he would likely bombard him with a bunch of questions, she sighed.

Later in the evening, Yuji visited her. They talked, giggled and played some board games and cards, which most of the times ended with Y/N winning and a pouty Yuji.

Gojo, an occasional visitor, other times she called him as she was too embarrassed to talk to anyone else. She thought if she were to call Shoko or the maid, they would probably ask her something and she was too scared to answer them.

The time with Gojo flew, they just have a chat which ended in an annoyed Y/N and a smirking Gojo.

Two days went by, her routine unchanged.

"Now that you are feeling better, you're gonna join Yuji for training." the snow haired man said sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Yeah right right." Y/N stated nonchalantly.

"I see you're in all restless mode, eh?"

"What do you expect? All I did was lie on the bed and just relaaax." she replied as she stretched her body, sitting upright on the bed.

"Get your ass up, get fresh and change into your uniform, I am waiting outside. 20 minutes. If you take more than that, I won't hesitate to barge in and drag you out even if you're aren't fully dressed." he stated getting up from his seat.

"HEY! don't you dare!" she yelled.

"I said what i said." Gojo walked out, hands in his pockets, ignoring her tantrums.

She humphed. As he departed, she rose from the bed, proceeding to the bathroom for her morning routine. With a toothbrush in hand, she diligently cleaned her teeth.

Taking off her clothes, she stood before the mirror, examining her body which was still covered with faint marks.

She sighed and shook her head and took a quick bath.

Stepping out, she applied moisturizer to her skin, seamlessly getting into the process of getting ready, putting on her uniform. Swiftly grabbing her phone, she headed purposefully towards the door.

As she reached for the door knob, the door swung open revealing the fluffy white-haired Sensei.

"About time." he grinned.

"Yeah yeah lets just keep moving." she said and followed him, his hands were in his pockets.

"So this place is-" before she could continue Gojo interrupted her.

"My house." he cleared.

"WHAAAT!? I was at your place the whole time?" she interrogated with a shocked tone.

Gojo chuckled and continued walking.

"Why didn't you come back?
I mean like... you were barely at your home." she asked in a curious manner.

"Your handsome Sensei is quite busy you know." he explained confidently.

She rolled her eyes, as for Gojo he kept on his teasing smirk.

After a few minutes of walking, they ended up in a room situated in quite an unusual area.

Immediately her eyes fall on the pink cottony hair that was poking out from the front of the couch.