"Hello, little sister"

I was quick to enter my brother's room."What are you doing here!"I screamed anger all over my face

He was leaned up against Stefan's bookshelves."Hello little sister, Nice to see you too."I took a step forward but Stefan put a hand in front of me.

I growled at him."your hair's different."Damon said looking over at Stefan. I didn't know what I had missed before I came in here.

It was nothing good."I like it."I wanted to slap him so bad and it took everything in my power not to push Stefan's hand away and kill Damon.

"It's been 15 years, Damon."Stefan said calmly not daring to drop his hand from me."thank god. I couldn't take another day the nineties."Damon walked away from the shelves.

"That horrible grunge look? Did not suit you."He chuckled shaking his head. Stefan looked adorable I don't know what Damon means he just wanted to hurt us to ruin what we have here.

"Remember, Stefan its important to stay away from fads."He walked up to Stefan's Journal bookshelves"Why are you here!"I said angrily pushing away Stefan's hand.

Damon snapped my neck many times to get to Stefan. he said horrible things to me. Like you were never my sister our dad didn't want a girl.

Tears started to form at the memories of what Damon had done."I miss my little siblings."I growled at him there was no way he missed us.

"You hate small towns it's boring. There's nothing for you to do."Stefan said grabbing my arm. Part of me was thankful he stopped me from taking another step.

"I've managed to keep myself busy."I don't doubt that. Stefan looked down at me."you know, you left that girl Alive tonight."Stefan looked back at Damon.

"Yeah it was vary clumsy of you."I said folding my arms. He turned around"Uh-h that could be a problem, for you."He pointed at both of us with his finger.

"Why are you here now?"Stefan asked shaking his head."I could ask you the same question. However, I'm fairly certain your answer can be summed up all into one little word."

I froze he knew about her. I can see it in his eyes."Elena."Stefan didn't budge. he keep his stone cold stare but I knew it bothered him that he knew about Elena.

"She took my breath away."I shook my head. She took all of our breaths away. She looked like the girl my brothers loved"Elena."He turned around and looked at us.

"She's a dead ringer for Katherine. Is it working, Stefan? Being around her, being in her world? Does it make you feel alive."

I scoffed taking a step forward."Just go away, Damon."He shook his head with a smirk.

"She's not Kathrine."Stefan interrupted us."Well, let's hope not. We all know how that ended."I tensed when he stood in front of Stefan.

"Tell me something, when's the last time you had something strong then a squirrel?"I pushed him back slightly."Nock it off Damon!"I put my hands in fists.

"I know what you're doing, Damon it's not gonna work."Stefan said pushing me slightly behind him.

I was pissed I was always treated like the cute little girl that needs protecting. I flinched when Damon pushed Stefan to look at him.

"Yeah? Come on don't you crave a little?"Stefan started to back up which had me back up when Damon followed."Stop it."I closed my eyes tightly trying not to lose control.

"Let's do it. all three of us."I could feel myself losing control I knew my eyes were red."I saw a couple girl out there. Or just, let's cut to the chase. Let's just go straight for Elena."

Thats it I'm done."Nock it off."I used my vamp speed to push him back. He got his balance back quickly. I swallowed."Remember the last time you did that, little sister."

The last thing I seen was Damon speed up towards me and everything went black.

I woke up in my room. I sat up rubbing my neck with a groan."Hey are you okay?"Stefan asked grabbing my hand.

"No, what happened."I asked looking around. Stefan looked down he was hurt not physically but mentally."Damon snapped your neck."

My lip trembled. Tears were already falling down my face."I pushed him out the window and he took my ring."My eyes went wide.

"Don't worry."He held up his hand."He gave it back."I sighed of relief If I could even be relieved."Did you find out why he was here."He shook his head."No. He staying in town and we need to find out why."

"Hey, you need to eat, your eyes."I shook my head."Step out of the room first."I begged but he shook his head no."I'm not leaving you. It's okay go head."I threw my legs over the bed with a hiss.

"Let me get it."I put my hand up."No I won't have you touch a blood bag."He nodded and looked down. I slid my cooler out from underneath my bed and popped it open.

Stefan looked away immediately. I tore it open and sipped it down. I closed my eyes. The taste never got old. When it was gone Stefan held out his hand so he could throw it away.

"I'm just throwing it away."I stood up with a hiss and threw it in my trash can."I don't feel that bad stef."He looked down."I'm sorry you have to see him."I shrugged.

"Nothing we can do about it."I said sitting back on the bed."Listen, you should go check on Elena she's probably scared."He looked at the door then back at me.

"Go, I'll be fine. I promise."He nodded and pulled me into a hug. I smiled into his neck."I love you."

I rubbed his back."I love you too go on see your girl."He pulled away."Okay I'll be quick."I shook my head no."Take your time."

He stood up from the bed."Okay I'll see you later."He walked towards the door and shut it. I took this time to get out my Journal.

Dear diary

Today was a wake up call. Damon who I haven't seen in years showed up. I didn't want him here all I wanted was to be happy with my brother.

And I'm worried for this town. He knew Elena. Which meant he probably knows about Jeremy. What would happen if he found out I been asking about him.

We need to find out why Damon's here. so I could protect Elena, Stefan and Jeremy. Maybe I should get more. Involved in Jeremy's life so I can protect him.

I don't know why I wanted to protect him, but I do and something tells me in my gut that I need to make him my friend.

I wanted to feel safe to feel alive with someone maybe he can be that someone and in the process maybe I could make him happy too. I can't be this dead thing anymore.

I need a life my brothers falling in love so why can't I do the same. I don't know I'm going to do it though I'm not good at this maybe I'll give Lexi a call.