"Founders party"

(Dress she's wearing)

I looked in the mirror. I hope I looked good. I felt like I had to go to this thing even though I don't want to I was at the first one so I should go now.

I used my speed to get there but slowed down by the time I got to close for people to notice. I stood in line waiting to be inside.

I could already miss Jeremy's lips on mine and I couldn't help but think it was the last one. I finally got up to the door I smiled"Hi miss Lockwood."I said standing at the threshold.

"Hi your Stefan's little sister right?"I nodded holding my purse."I am."I said taping my finger."well it's nice to meet you come on in."My smile got bigger and I stepped through the door."nice to meet you too."

The house was huge. I walked further into the house. I spotted Vicki and Tyler the strange thing was it looked like he was trying to hide her. I scoffed shaking my head."Stefan hey."I said walking up to my brother.

"Hey you look beautiful."I smiled and looked down at my dress."I thought it was to much."He shook his head no."No he's right Octavia you look amazing."Elena said on his arms.

"Thank you."I said looking around I didn't know what to do I didn't really have any friends here. That's when I saw Matt."hey!"I ran up to him trying to escape the awkwardness of Elena and my brother.

"What was that about?"I heard Elena question as I got up to Matt."Hey Octavia."I smiled at him."Thank god I have at least one friend here who isn't having someone buy there arm."

He reached his arm out."well I have someone on my arm."I chuckled rapping my arm around his."I'm glad to be here."I say as we walked around."you think it would be okay if we sneak some Champagne."I asked

He looked down at me with a smile."You kidding we always do at party's."I patted his arm."thank god this party won't be so boring after all."He led me over to the bar."what's the plan?"I asked

He looked around."you distract the bar tender I got the rest."I nodded and walked up to him."Hi you."He looked me up and down."21 years or older."He told me as he keep poring the champagne glasses.

"Oh are you sure you won't make an exception?"I rubbed his arm and I could tell he was looking at my shoulders that were exposed."I can't."He brought his arm away.

Matt walked away from the bar and that was my cue to follow him."thanks anyway"I said before following Matt he stopped and turned around when we were far from the bar.

"Nice work."He said handing me a glass."I shrugged and took a drink of it."Ah amazing."I said looking at it he sat there and talked for hours and I kinda felt bad he was an amazing kid and Elena just used him.

Later that night we were dancing together like we had known each other for years."You're a good person."Matt said as he swayed me along with the music."I was wrong about you in the beginning."

I smiled up at him."thank you."He nodded looking down at me with a smile. I watched as Caroline and Stefan walked into the dance floor."Your brother seems to get the lady's."

I chuckled at him."Listen I need to go."I said pulling away from him."why?"He questioned looking down at me."Just getting tried"He nodded and I walked away. I wanted to leave I don't want to be here anymore even though I'm having a great time.

"Hey!"I looked over at Vicki shocked as she followed me."I want you to stay away from Jeremy."I scoffed shaking my head."No I like him."She took a step closer."well I love him."

I raised my eyebrows."Do you then why aren't you with him?"I questioned rolling my eyes I walked away from her and I left the party

Jeremy pov

I sat on the couch playing video games. I keep dying on the game I was to distracted. I couldn't get the kiss out of my head I wanted more.

I needed more I needed her. I think I'm going to choose Octavia. She's different and I really like her. Will she still want to be with me I did want Vicki.

The door bell rang I rolled my eyes and stood up. I walked up to the door when I opened it I was shocked to see Octavia standing there."Hey..."She wore this amazing black dress.

"Oh, you look amazing what are you doing here?"I asked looking at her as if she's the only woman on the planet. She blushed and looked down."I can't stay away from you jer...I need your choice today."

I bit my lip as I watched her."I chose you."Her face covered in shock as if I would not Chose her. She took a step forward and put her hand on my cheek."Thank you."she said before kissing me.

I was taken back at first but it didn't take me long to kiss her back. I could feel her hands in my hair as we kissed. I back up slowly and she used her foot to close the door. I didn't know where this was going but she was leading me up the stairs.

She pushed me slowly each up step we took not braking the kiss. When we got to my room she pushed me against the closed door. I chuckled a huge smile on my face."what."she asked looking up at me.

"I'm so in love with you you have no idea."My eyes went wide she said she loved me...I leaned in and kissed her roughly. I opened the door to my room and turned us around  I walked towards my bed and we fell on it. This was going to be a good night.