- Part 4 -

- Present time -

I do miss you. But I'm trying my best to stop. 

I miss you a lot, but I'm done waiting. 

- Flashback to late last spring -

He picked me up on time, which surprised me. I'd started to notice that he seemed to usually be late for most things. 

"You look.. really pretty Libby." he says shyly as he looks at me. I had picked out an entire new outfit for today, as i started to consider these times we had together as more than just friendly outings. 

"It's strange to see you so shy Chan, I like discovering these other sides to you. It's what makes you more interesting to me honestly." I say as I get into his car, shutting the door behind me.

-Time skip to arriving at the music store -

I had to stop my mouth from comically dropping open in awe as we entered the music store. My reaction seemed to be amusing to Chan, who was now lightly laughing at me. 

"Well I'm just happy you think this place is cool Libby." he says with that grin of his. 

"Its more than cool, its amazing." I say as I leaf through records.

The store was in fact, quite astonishing. Boxes upon boxes of records filled the store, there contents stacked precariously upon one another. Racks of CD's decorated the walls, bright covers emitting bright colors on the walls.

"Hey Libby, I wanna show you something." Chan said as he lead me towards a far corner of the store. My curiosity was through the roof at this point. He handed me a CD, it looked pretty ordinary at first but I looked at it a little closer.

"No way-" I gasped as I took it in my hands. It was  CD I had wanted for a while, a rare copy that was hard to come by.

"But how did you know I wanted this?" I asked him, my face still covered with an expression of surprise.

"That day on the beach, I saw what you were listening to on your phone. It was nosy of me but I was curious. I put two and two together and figured you might like this. So I saved up enough money to get you it." he said as he scratched the back of his neck, seemingly embarrassed.

"I- I genuinely don't even know what to say.. Thank you so so much." I say as I reach up and gently hug him, the CD still in my hands. 

He was surprised, but not in a bad way. He hugged me back, and somehow I could just sense he was smiling.

- Time skip to later that day

He took me home, and parked the car a little away from my house. 

"Thank you again for this Chan, I promise I'll repay you." I say, feeling almost bad that I hadn't been able to give him anything.

"No Libby, its okay, this is a gift. I said it was fine." he says with a chuckle.

"I'm really grateful for you. I mean it a lot." I say. He looks back at me with an almost sad expression on his face, but I don't question it in that moment.

"Libby.. do you.. do you think its okay if I kiss you right now?" he says nervously, his hands shaking a little.

"yes, you can." I say as my face flushes slightly. Within seconds he's closer to me. His lips are touching my lips and I feel as though a part of me is complete. His lips taste sweet and are warm, I wish I was able to capture that moment forever. It was quick and very gentle, but it made my head feel foggy and my palms damp.

And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.

"I like you a lot Libby, I just don't want to end up hurting you or anything." he says. The mood shifts slightly and I feel anxious.

"I'm not saying that will happen, I just wish for it not to." he adds.

"I mean, I hope for that too, but i haven't really felt like this for as long as I can remember." i say. I was being extremely forward, but I knew it needed to be said. I wasn't sure as to why he had said that he didn't want to hurt me, but I just brushed it off as him caring. For that moment.