- Chapter 12 -

Since I can't be with you right now, I will have to be content with just dreaming about when we will be together again.

Whenever that may be.

Life had been seemingly better for me as time passed by. I guess they were right, time truly does heal. I still hurt though at times. When it's late at night and I feel that cool air on my face. Maybe I miss you a little in those moments.

I live in Colorado now. Its a lot more peaceful where I am now. Like I said, my mom moved out here last summer too, she doesn't like the idea of me being on my own. 

Work has been great for me, I got a contract signed a little while ago. I guess guitar really was right for me.

My mom keeps nagging at me to go to New York, to try and find you. I told her that quite simply, it was pointless. I waited for you, but you never came. I waited years.

I don't even know that you would remember my name anymore, let alone my face.

Do you look through our old texts? Our old photos?

I sure do. 

I painfully want to keep waiting, but I can't keep doing this. I've been holding on for long enough.

And now it's time to let go.

I think there may be some resentment I held against you, Chan. I was mad that you never visited, and how you just vanished.