19. Good-- bad morning

The trip is over now

The trip is over now. It's 5:32 am and we are in the bus on our way back to Seoul. This time Jeongguk slept all through the ride. Obviously, I also slept but I woke up early and was lucky enough to watch him sleeping so peacefully... Keeping in mind that this might be the last time I get to see him first with the break of dawn, I take in every feature of him, imprinting every single detail in my mind...

His chest moved up and down with small puffs of breath leaving his lips, which had a mole underneath. His eyes were closed, long eyelashes falling on his cheeks... and his cheeks, I just noticed they had a small scar on one side, that added a charm to his beauty.

I fight back a sudden urge to caress his hairs falling on his face and moving softly with the wind. Oh how much I wish I could do that... I pout but then smile a little seeing his skin shining with the golden hues of the rising sun...

"If you are done with staring, then I just got to know that we are reaching Seoul in 10 minutes..." Jimin's sudden whisper startles me and I look at him with wide eyes.

"Oh god you scared me Jiminie"

"Good morning to you too" Jimin smiles fixing my hairs.

"I- I was not staring" I say embarrassed.

"I know~ But seriously wake him up, we are about to reach" Jimin says and then walks to his own seat with a smile. I look around to see most of the students asleep, but soon waking up as the teacher also announces the same thing Jimin said.

"Good morning" A groggy whisper makes my line of vision to shift towards Jeongguk. He squints his eyes, adjusting his position a bit before yawning.

"Good morning... did you sleep well?" I ask.

"Yes I did" He smiles, looking at me, and I don't know if it is just my early morning hallucination but something about his look was different than the other ones he has given me.

Nahh... I am just hallucinating... I shake my head looking down.

"What happened? Are you still sleepy?" He asks.

"Ah... n-no... It was just something on my hair I guess..."

"Where?" He immediately puts his fingers in my hairs and there my heart goes on a marathon early morning. I knew I must be blushing real hard, right now. That being the reason he asks, "Why are your cheeks red? Are you not feeling well Tae?"

"Oh... I- I just need some rest after the trip..." I say taking his hand from my hair. He must think I am so weak, always giving excuses of not being well. But little does he know, he is the only reason behind this case that has no cure to it...

"We are there everyone! Please collect your belongings and get down the bus one by one!" The teacher's voice, interrupts the silence between us. The bus stops and I realize that my hand was still in his... but surprisingly he did not pull his hand back. I look at our hands and then at him, to see him also doing the same. The time stops. Just like that. As I get lost into his eyes. Yet again.

Kim Taehyung you are a gone case now...

"Please hurry up everyone!"

"Uh... we must get going now" I say, retracting my hand unwillingly.

"Yeah" He says and we collect our luggage before getting down the bus.

🤍🤍

It was a beautiful morning

It was a beautiful morning... An unknown peace settled in my heart as the first person I saw as soon as I woke up was Taehyung... I just cannot understand what is actually happening? But whatever it is, it is serene and calming. I love this feeling... I know... I have a hint of what it is going to shape into in future and I can just sit back and watch myself drown into it...

"I will go get my car and drive all of you home" Yoongi hyung says as we gather in the parking lot of the college after getting down the bus.

"Alright!" Jimin says, then goes back to sending pictures from the trip to us in the group we made... A big and hectic task to do if you ask me...

"Hey look at this one... Yoongi looks so funny in it." He says laughing and showing the pic to me and Taehyung, who furrows his eyebrows looking at the pic.

"When was this taken?" He asks instantly. It was group pic with Taehyung a part of it. How can he not recall when was it taken?

"Stop joking Tae! You laughed a lot seeing this pic! Don't you remember? " Jimin says.

"B-but I don't remember going to this spot" I furrow my eyebrows at that. We visited that spot just day before yesterday...

"I think you need rest, go home and sleep well honey" Jimin shakes his head and says with a smile. Yeah he's right... I think as I see Taehyung looking into nothing with wide eyes. I wanted to say something, but a tap on my shoulder makes me stop.

I turn around to see it was Chaeyoung. She smiles at me and says, "Good morning Jeongguk"

"Good morning... Chaeyoung"

"Uh... I wanted to talk to you about something..." She says fidgeting shyly with her fingers.

"Yes?" It must be something about the song.

"I don't know if it is the right time or not... But I just cannot look for a right moment to say this... So I am just saying this now"

"What is it?" I say.

"I like you Jeongguk... Will you go out with me? " She says in a single breathe. What?

---------------------------

Ooohh 👀👀
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter💗

~Momo💜