Don't rush me

After an hour, we were already sitting in the dining room eating breakfast.

The breakfast room hummed with anticipation as we devoured our morning meal. Outside, a blanket of pristine snow glistened under the winter sun, promising a day of unforgettable skiing adventures.

BM, ever the eager soul, couldn't contain his excitement.

"What are the plans for today?" he practically shouted across the table, his eyes sparkling with anticipation.

Miss Jiu, smiled enigmatically. "What would you like them to be?" she countered, her voice laced with amusement.

A chorus of voices erupted, each student vying for the chance to have their ideal day materialize. "Everything! And right away!" he declared, capturing the collective spirit of the group.

And as if orchestrated by a mischievous fairy, everything we wished for unfolded before us. Gear donned, skis strapped tight, we descended upon the snow-covered slope, a vibrant army of skiers ready to conquer the mountain.

The boys, fueled by testosterone and bravado, led the charge. Their initial wobbles and spills quickly gave way to smooth glides and confident turns, painting the canvas of white with their joyous movements.

Following their wake, the girls descended, their laughter echoing through the crisp air. Among them, Gahyeon, my mischievous friend, skidded to a stop beside me.

"So," she grinned, her eyes twinkling with playful curiosity, "how was your night?"

I chuckled, a blush creeping up my neck.

"Not bad, actually," I admitted, leaving room for interpretation.

Her mischievous grin widened. "And just who was it," she teased, poking me playfully with her ski pole, "that interrupted your little rendezvous?"

I swatted her hand playfully. "Keep your voice down," I hissed, glancing nervously around. "And besides, who's to say anything even happened?"

"Almost?" she raised an eyebrow, her grin growing even wider. "Are you sure it wasn't us, by chance, who barged in on your private moment?"

I rolled my eyes, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "You're impossible," I declared, shoving her playfully.

As Gahyeon tumbled into a soft pile of snow, another figure approached, her graceful movements gliding effortlessly across the slope. It was Miss Jiu, her eyes sparkling with a playful challenge.

"Do you ski too?" Looking her up and down, I again appreciated her body.

"Yes..." she said shyly.

"I would like to see, maybe a race? It's safe here."

"And aren't you afraid to lose?" she said playfully.

"We'll see who loses. What are we playing for?" I asked, putting on my glasses.

"On the fulfillment of a wish."

"Deal! On your mark, get set, go!"

***

Yoohyeon, does it hurt?"The teacher, laughing, approached me.

"Hey, confess, where did you learn to ski so gracefully?" I asked, lying sprawled out in the snow with a tired voice.

"I warned you, there was no need to argue! Come on, get up, you'll freeze! " she extended her hand to help me up.

Getting up, I looked around, and, seeing that we were alone, I hugged her.

"I just gave in to you miss."

"Oh, gave in? Then maybe we should check again who's better?" She said, removing my hand.