Jealous

Without letting the teacher finish, I dragged her behind me again and started autographing my kisses on her neck again. Her ringing laughter and already beginning moans echoed around us....

My hand slid up to her breast and was already intending to do my favorite feature, as a loud knock on the door abruptly made everything stop.

Releasing the woman from my embrace, I slowly approached the door and listened carefully.

"Yoohyeon, are you here?"

"It's Ghayeon," I sighed with relief, partially opening the door to let in the breathless girl.

"Wow, seriously, you're..." Gahyeon abruptly stopped and looked up at the teacher. "I'm sorry, miss Kim, I didn't know you were here too."

"It's okay," she whispered, actively gathering her things while holding down her skirt. "Well, I'll go, Yoohyeon, we've settled everything, including behavior..."

"Yes, of course, I understand everything," I whispered, escorting the embarrassed woman with my gaze. Closing my eyes, I sat down on the bench as she left.

"I know I'm not at the right time, but thank me that it's me who came, not the other teacher; she's chasing everyone to bed because we have to get up early tomorrow."

"Why get up early? What for? I have completely different plans," dreamily, I closed my eyes and ran my finger over my lips, recalling the recent, trembling kiss. Right now, all I wanted was to escape far away, to the most deserted island, only into the silence and only with her...

"I, of course, understand that you're not listening to me at all right now, but tomorrow we're going horseback riding, and I strongly recommend going to bed; otherwise, we'll get caught again!"

"Okay, okay, let's go..."

No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't fall asleep, so I got up quietly from the creaky bed and left the room. As if by compulsion, my feet led me to her room, and for about five minutes I stood at her door, leaning my forehead against the smooth, wooden surface. When I touched the knob, I realized the door was unlocked, and, making sure no one was watching me, I entered the room.

The room was silent, and only my frequent breathing disrupted it. Why I'd come, I didn't realize. Cautiously sitting down on the edge of the bed, I ran my hand over my teacher's cheek. Her steady, melody-like breathing and soft, feather-like skin were spellbinding. Leaning over her face, my lips, as if in need, began kissing her face, moving lower and lower. Her steady breathing changed to heavy breathing, and a light whisper made us both shudder.

Slowly my teacher's hands pressed me closer and closer to her body, easing me out of my clothes in the process.

the process.

"I knew you'd come..." she whispered, running her fingers along my cheek.

Abruptly, the teacher rolled me over, burning my skin with her heavy breath.

"I could feel it," she repeated, gently exploring my body with her kisses.

This night was ours, it was ours to control, and only we could delay time to savor each other. Every second was filled with awe, tenderness and desire. Sensual movements of hands on skin, scraps of unspoken phrases, tantalizing breaths merging with a prolonged moan. This night gave us everything...

***

"Don't go, stay," she kissed my shoulder and whispered, "otherwise I won't sleep."

"It's only a couple of hours till morning, you need to sleep, or I'll feel guilty."