Day 5

Tessa's POV:
I woke up confused "Where the fuck am I?" I asked myself quietly. I felt every part of my body aching and that's when I realized that I was trapped inside a glass cage. The funny thing is I'm not claustrophobic, Kody must've told them that I was. I never told him my real fear due to him doing some crazy shit a couple of years ago.

I noticed them all walking out of their rooms and that's when I started to get a sick feeling in my stomach. "Hey listen I know you're all mad and hate me right now... but I'm not feeling so great... please help me.." I say helplessly. "Let's see what the boss man has to say about this!" Chris said while walking into the boss's room.

After about 10 minutes they came outside of the room "god damn she's pale as a ghost. As much as I hate saying this since we must do our jobs. But help this girl out even if she's not my daughter get her back to health before doing more crazy shit." Max said and Chris sighed pissed. Ricky came over and unlocked the cage and jumped slightly as he saw his light grey hoodie soaked in blood. "Let's go get you cleaned up, I'll take care of her just go plan something for the next things" Ricky sighed as he untied me and gently put me over his shoulders.

"You're taking a shower before we figure out what else is going on with you. Do you understand?" I nodded slowly as I turned the shower on. "I'll need your help again... I know I don't deserve any of it but please..." Ricky sighed as he gently pulled his hoodie off me.

Ricky's pov
"Still just in my hoodie huh?" She grabbed onto my arms tightly "I'm sorry..." her voice was soft. I helped her sit on the floor, and took a look at her body to see what was going on with her. My eyes went wide when I saw the cuts on her stomach "You'll need stitches again" she said eyes locked with mine. "Ricky... you told me to do it.."

I looked at her confused "What do you mean? I didn't tell you anything?" She started to cry. "You told me how to leave... and I did when it got bad..." she whispered "I would never, that's not me!" She jumped slightly. "Fuck you Ricky... you know I was actually starting to like you but now I'm not sure..." She tried to get up but ended up slipping back down.

"I miss the old you. When you were sweet and helpful" she cried. I pulled her close to me and just held her while the water was hitting both of us. "I'm sorry Tess if I could stop all of this I would." She held onto me tightly as we sat there in silence.

Kodys pov:
"Hey, where did we put the bag of Tessa's clothes?" I asked and Chris looked at me annoyed. "Over there why?" He asked while pointing at the bag of clothing. "She'll need new clothes did you not see how bloody that hoodie was?" I say while grabbing a crop top and ripped black jeans along with the bra and underwear.

"True.." Chris said quietly, I walked into the shower room "Tess I have clothes for you." I say while walking in the shower. "What the fuck?!" I shout as I grab Ricky away from her "SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOT YOURS!" I shout while punching Ricky. "SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND DIPSHIT!" Ricky started to attack back.

"KODY STOP!" Tessa shouted but I didn't listen "FUCK YOU!" I push Ricky's helpless body towards Tessa. "Tess I thought we talked about this!" I shout while walking towards her "I AM NOT YOURS!" I go to grab her but Ricky quickly moves in front of her. "Do not touch her!" I pushed him away causing him to hit his head on the wall "This is between me and her now!" I grabbed her tightly by the throat.

Her eyes went wide as she struggled to do anything. "Kody let her go!" Chris said as he shoved me out of the way making me let go of her. "This isn't over!" I shout while leaving the room.

Tessa's POV:
I felt myself going into shock "Chris... Ricky..." Chris rushed over and quickly wrapped a towel around me. "Don't look he'll be okay." Chris said as he rushed me out of the shower room "Wait.. we need to get me stitched up Ricky said the glass got me bad while he pulled me back inside.." Chris looked me dead in the eyes "you need to stop with this escaping, it just keeps causing you pain!" He said pissed off while he took me into the medical room.

He sat me down on the table and went to go grab the needle and thread "Chris... I don't think this is what all is wrong with me. I feel awful" I say while grabbing onto my stomach. He slapped my hand away from my stomach and started stitching up the wounds. "You'll feel better after you're all fixed up" of course he was probably right.

After Chris was done stitching up the wounds he quickly left the room and grabbed me some comfy clothes. "Remember we won't be this friendly for long so don't get used to it." He said while handing me the clothing. "Chris.. before you leave I have to admit that I'm slowly dying here... I don't know how much longer I'll have left.." Chris sighed and left the room.

I put on the hoodie just to realize it was one of Ricky's instead of my clothes.  I didn't bother to put on any pants since I already knew what Kody was going to do with me tonight. I'm just too exhausted to even try to fight this time. As I left the room Ricky was standing there waiting for me. His eyes went wide as he saw me "Tess your neck has two purple hand marks" I nodded slowly. "I know... Kody got me..." I saw quietly.

Ricky put his arms around me "I'm so sorry Tess. Stay with me tonight and I'll protect you." My eyes started to water "I can't.. Kody has something planned and I'm just too tired to fight anymore.." Ricky sighed softly "then I'll come back whenever he's done to comfort you..."

A few hours passed
-
It was about time to go to bed, I haven't seen or heard from anyone for a while. I've been hiding in my room for the past few hours just waiting to get this night over with. "Oh Tessa!" Kody said while entering the room "I know, I know... just please no more knives.." I say with my voice cracking in fear. "Can't make any promises, you're mine Tess and that's the proof!" He said while lifting up the oversized hoodie to reveal his name.

"Just get it done and over with it..." I close my eyes tightly and he does his dirty things. I wanted to fight back but I'm so exhausted and knew that he would do a lot worse. After about 20 minutes he was done doing his business and quickly left the room.  Not even 10 minutes later and Ricky shows up "please no more.." tears rolled down my face. "Hey... it's just me" Ricky said in a comfortable voice.

He quickly came into bed with me and whipped away the tears. "I'm so sorry..." he whispered softly as he pulled me close to him. It was completely silence but in a good way, Ricky was trying to comfort me in anyway. And I was slowly starting to fall asleep in his arms. But one of the bad things is that I still feel sick to my stomach but I guess we'll see what happens tomorrow.

"Ricky I love you..."