Day 14 she found the emergency room

Stranger pov

As I was driving my car down the road, I noticed a young woman lying on the grass next to the road. She appeared to be passed out, and I was immediately concerned for her safety. Without hesitation, I pulled my car over to the side of the road and quickly got out to see if she was okay.

Approaching her cautiously, I gently shook her shoulders and called out to her, "Ma'am, can you hear me?" To my surprise, she woke up with a jump and looked at me with fear in her eyes. I took a long look at her figure and noticed several open wounds on her arms, legs, and even her stomach.

"Are you okay?" I asked, concerned. "Please...you need to get me out of here," she replied, her voice trembling with fear. I could sense the urgency in her voice and knew I had to act fast.

Just then, I heard someone shout out "Tessa!!" from the top of the hill. It was clear that this woman was in trouble, and I had to help her. "Please get me out of here," she cried out, and I knew I had to act quickly.

I helped her up and brought her to my car, trying to be as gentle as possible. Just as we were getting into the car, a tall man with long black hair appeared at the top of the hill, shouting out "Tessa no!!" in a voice filled with hurt and desperation. It was clear that there was more to this situation than I had initially thought, but I knew that I had to help this young woman and get her to safety.

As Joey introduced himself to the girl sitting next to him, he couldn't help but notice the fear in her eyes. "I'm guessing you're Tessa, well Tess," he said, trying to make her feel more at ease. "Can you tell me what happened?" She glanced out the window before speaking in a low voice. "They kidnapped me... my dad was a part of it... but I could really use a hospital right now." Joey immediately felt a sense of urgency and concern for her well-being. He quickly pulled out his phone and entered the location of the nearest hospital into his GPS. "You got it," he said calmly while driving towards the hospital as quickly as possible.

Ricky's pov

As I witnessed Tessa fade out of sight, my heart plummeted with a sense of loss. However, I felt a wave of relief knowing that she had managed to escape unscathed. Despite this, Max's frantic demands to locate her echoed through the surrounding area. His voice was filled with madness as he bellowed, "You guys need to find her! I don't care how long it takes!" Max's voice interjected with a hint of reason, "What's the point? She's your daughter. Why would you want her in danger?" I found myself agreeing with Vinny, feeling that Tessa's safety should be the top priority.

However, Max's anger and denial only intensified as he roared, "She's not my daughter!" Billy's voice broke through the tension with a mournful tone, "Yes, she is..." Max's reaction was explosive as he shouted, "Get out of my face!" Chris intervened by handing Billy the keys to his car and instructed, "Ricky, go with him! He'll probably know where she'll be!" Billy and I made our way to his vehicle while he uttered in a solemn tone, "Ricky, I'm not happy with you. How could you do that to her? She trusted you..." I felt guilty and ashamed as I admitted, "I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt her or anything. It's the evil part of me..."

"I don't want to hear your lies.. you hurt her the dried blood on your hands explains it.." Billy said and I looked at my hands. My hands began to shake "Billy I swear I didn't want to hurt her.." I say and Billy sighed while driving trying to find his little sister.

Tessa's pov

Tess slowly opened her eyes, feeling disoriented and confused. As her vision adjusted to the bright light in the room, she saw a woman sitting next to her. "Oh Tess thank goodness you're okay!" the woman exclaimed, causing Tess to jump slightly. "Who are you?" she asked, her voice trembling with fear.