01| Passed.

The pale blue sky is floating with white clouds, the breeze blowing the leaves beside the road, the birds leaping back and forth on the tree, as if telling people that a new day has beg Dewdrops, rolling along the dandelion and clover dreams, splashing a piece of transparent sunlight. In a golden squeak, hatch a dawn that is no longer wet.

And with the third threat of her mother, she wakes up.

She? It's Shirin. Shirin Sengupta.

"Ki re uthli na ebar mere mere tulte hobe?" (Did you wake up or I have to beat you now?)

"Uthe gachi darao jacchi." (I am awake, wait, I'm coming) she replied to her mother with an irritated voice.

She woke up and sat on the bed. Praying to Shri Krishna bhagwan, her one and only strength, after that, she slowly gets up from her bed and headed to the washroom. She brushed and got fresh. After that, wearing a beautiful kurti, she came outside.

Then she did a little makeup, and yeah, she is ready for her farewell.

With a big smile, she came downstairs because she knew that her father would give her a compliment.

And yes, he did also!

"O maa ki sundor lagche amar meye take!" (My God, my daughter is looking so beautiful!)

"Chup koro toh, tumi ar o k beshi tollai diona, dhong dekhle jano amar gaa pitti jole jaye, joto shob natok." (Shut up, don't give her freedom for everything, I just hate seeing her drama, huh always drama.)

She just heard it because she is always facing these, so it is not a big deal for her. Her father looked at her with guilt and gestured that he would scold her mom.

After that, she quietly finished her breakfast when her brother came from his room. Her mother started to do melodrama after seeing him.

She knows her mother doesn't give attention to her and is always busy with her younger brother. He gets all the attention and importance.

She went upstairs, took her bag, and bidding goodbye to her father as well as her mother and brother, but they were busy in their melodrama, but her father made sure that she doesn't get hurt. So he gave her a cheeky smile and a flying a kiss.

Then she went to her school.

At school, everyone hated her because she was the topper. Her one and only best friend was also one of them, but she didn't show until one day her father insulted her and she just told everything to Shirin. After that, she doesn't trust anyone. Just herself and her Krishna ji.

Entering her classroom, some of her jealous friends made fun of her. But she cared less, kept her bag on her seat, and started to head towards assembly. When a girl named Sonam stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"For assembly, please let me go."

"Uh huh, itni bhi jaldi kis baat ki bhai?"

"Main aaj ki assembly ki organizer hu toh isliye mujhe jana hoga, please it's urgent or I wouldn't have stopped you."

Sonam let her go. Shirin was very shocked to see that she let her go so easily, because in other days begging her for 2 hours isn't enough, that's why she found it very strange.

Again, she cared less and went to the assembly. Everything went well. The teachers praised her. She was happy until.....

Sonam showed up, her bully.

Shirin got scared but didn't show it.

Sonam came taunted her.

"Got praised, huh? Haha! Nice, very nice, okay now what about you? You told me to stop that time. Now that everything is sorted, let me have fun with you."