04| Frustration and Bullying.

Waking up with his father's shouting, he felt to die. Yes! He wanted to die. He had to get scolded and punished for fake accusations.

After Arjun's case, his father doesn't trust him anymore and punishes.

Today, someone also accused him of something he doesn't even have an idea of. His father was shouting his lungs out.
He covered his ears with his pillow, but his father didn't let him. His father was knocking the door very loud.

He got up from his bed with an irritated mind and opened the door. Opening the door, he received a hard slap from his father.

After slapping him, his father was going to leave when he stopped him and asked

"Isn't it child abuse, Papa?"

His father chuckled and turned to him.

"Yeah, it is, I am doing child abuse, what? Do you wanna report it to the police station. Fine, do it. You wanna tell the media okay, son, do it, i don't care. I DON'T FUCKIN CARE. And yes, don't fuckin call me your papa."

He left saying that.

His mother gave him a guilty look, tears in her eyes, and ran to stop his father.

He quickly locked his room after everyone left. Fuming with anger, he punched his fists in the wall, which made his hands bleed. His hands became numb after punching so much. Droplets of sweat were dropping from his head.

He tried to calm him down and got ready to go to college.

_________×_________

Waking up with the sweet call of her father, she saw her father sitting with a plate of fruits and bread and butter and a glass of milk in her brother's hand. She smiled and said.

"What happened? What's all this?"

"Your mother told me to give you VIP treatment after yesterday. Are your lips okay, beta?"

"A lot better, Papa."

"Great, now get up and get fresh and eat this or otherwise your mother will beat me today."

"Haha! Okay, Papa, I'm coming in 2 mins."

After getting fresh, she ate all the food that her mother sent for her and got ready.

Today was Sarthak's first day of school in Mumbai. He was also excited to meet his new friends.

Shirin was going to drop him to the school. After bidding goodbye to their family, Shirin opened the door to find out that Lavanya and Ananya were standing outside their door.

She was very shocked to see them because she never shared her location with Lavanya, so how did they come?

Seeing Shirin so shocked, Sarthak explained everything to her. Then Lavanya told Shirin that Sarthak and Ananya would go to the same school. So she left him with Ananya and went to college with Lavanya.

In the whole way to college, Lavanya apologized to Shirin about what happened yesterday. Shirin was constantly telling her that it was not her fault. Still, Lavanya felt very sorry for her. She was feeling that because of her Shirin have to suffer every day from now. Because if Moksh says anything he'll do, he does it till he isn't satisfied.

On the way to the college, Lavanya told Shirin the whole story about what he did to Arjun. Shirin gasped in shock. She couldn't believe her ears after what she had heard just now.

Listening to that, she got an idea about how dangerous Moksh was. He can do anything he wants. The most important part is that he belonged from a very rich family, so basically, he was a rich, spoiled brat, nothing else. Shirin was now scared after hearing about him. What if Moksh did something like that to her? She wanted to live.