07| Moksh to Apologize..?!

As the next day arrived, it was a new start for Shirin. She never sang a song from when she faced so much bullying.

But today she was singing.....

Everyone woke up hearing her voice. Rubbing their eyes, they came out of their respective rooms and saw Shirin preparing breakfast for everyone.

Her mother's eyes widened, seeing her daughter in the kitchen while singing and dancing, making breakfast for everyone.

Sarthak took a plate and a spoon and started adding beats to her song.

It was actually very rare to see Shirin in such a great mood and singing and cooking.

Her father also started dancing with her mother.

They were giggling, laughing, dancing.

Shirin's eyes filled with tears of joy because after so many years, she actually sang a song for everyone, and they were enjoying.

She was actually singing her father's favorite song, "Yaar bina chain kaha re."

After the beautiful moments, they sat to eat the breakfast.

Shirin made Aloo parantha.

She was good in everything.

Then, after eating the breakfast, she went to get ready for her college.

Sarthak was also getting ready for school.

"Bhai, in which class is Ananya?"

Shirin asked her brother.

"10th. Why?"

"No, actually, you're in the same school as her. That's why I was asking that you see her or not."

"No, actually, she is on the 2nd floor and my class is on the ground floor, that's why I don't see her. But last day I saw her in front of my class talking with another girl."

"Ohh."

"Yeah. Are there any more things to ask?"

"No, no, you're ready right, let's go."

"Okay, miss, let's go."

After that, they bid goodbye to their family and waited in the bus stop because Lavanya and Ananya were coming. Ananya and Sarthak's school was on the left, and Shirin and Lavanya's were on the right, so they had to go together.

After some time, they arrived. Lavanya and Ananya came together. But today, Ananya was not joyfully talking or jumping here and there.

It was strange of her!

There was a big scar on her right cheek as if someone cut it with a knife.

Shirin became a little concerned and asked her what happened, so she answered that last day she fell down in the ground and her cheek got cut.

Shirin nodded her head but still wasn't sure if she was telling the truth or not.

Soon, their busses came, and they went to their respective study places.

___________________________×___________________________

Waking up after being beaten, Moksh's head started to ache a lot. He was getting angry.

Soon, Anurag came inside.

"Tu kyu aaya hai, chala ja."

"Aise hi bas dekhne aaya tha pitne k baad tu kaisa hai."

"Sale tujhe bahut marunga main jab thora thik ho jaunga."

"Pehle thik ho uske baad gyan dena."

"Tu ja bhai abhi dimag mat kharab kar warna sach me kal news me aayega tera dead body gira diya hai maine."