05| Shirin's big decision.

After all the lectures, Lavanya quickly goes to the café which Shirin mentioned.

Entering inside, she saw Shirin sitting at the corner of the café. She hurriedly went there to her and hugged her.

Shirin also hugged Lavanya, and tears left her eyes. After comforting Shirin, she sat on the seat.

"Shirin, please, why are you tolerating all these? Just go and report him."

"No."

"No? But why? Wo tumko har roz frustration nikalne ki liye use karega and you'll not do anything? Why Shirin?"

"Even if I report him, will there be any change? They will do nothing. He belongs from a rich family, and he has so much money. His father is the chairman. Do you think he'll do nothing to save his son?"

"No, he'll do nothing. He will punish Moksh."

"Why?"

"As far I know, his father gives more priority to his elder brother Mayank Randhawa. So he'll do nothing to save Moksh. After what Moksh did to Arjun, his father always treated him like that, or should I say he always got treated that way. But still, taking out frustration on you is not tolerable, no matter what the reason is."

"Accha."

"Accha, tell me what did he do to you today after taking you their secret bunker?"

"He.. he tried to ki.. kill me."

"HE DID WHAT?"

Lavanya shouted, gathering everyone's attention in the café.

"Arre dheere bolo."

"Like seriously, matlab main aur kya hi bolu, aur tu.. tu ye sab tolerate karegi?"

"Tu?"

"Arre wo actually habit nahi hai kisi se tum keh k baat karne ki, agar tujhe bura laga to bol de main tu nahi bolungi."

"Nahi actually meri best friend mere saath aise hi baat karti thi to uski yaad aa gayi."

"Arre usse chhod wo to thi ek saanp, main hu na apan saari
zindagi saath rahenge, okay?"

"Okay."

Shirin replied to her with a smile on her face.

"Aur haa tu bhi please mujhe tu hi bolna tum bolne ki zarurat nahi hai."

"Bilkul."

Suddenly, Lavanya notices a scar on Shirin's neck.

"Ayyee, what is that on your neck?"

"Ohh, he choked me to death. That's the scar."

"CHOKED YOU TO DEATH?"

She again gathered everyone's attention towards them.

"Arre dheere."

"Tu aisa kyu kar rahi hai meri jaan? Marna hai tujhko? Darr nahi lagta?"

"Bhai meme bak rahi hai?"

"Aur nahi to kya, tu harkate hi aise kar rahi hai bhai, matlab kyu? Aisi kya kami hai bhai? Zindagi acchi to chal rahi hai."

"I'll fight him back."

"YOU WHAT?"

This was the third time she gathered everyone's attention.

"Arre bhai dheere."

"Sorry, sorry, wo baat hi tune aisi ki, ki reaction to aisa hi aana tha na. By the way, how will you fight him back?"

"I know, Karate, I'm black belt. I also played in Nationals and came third."