08| Sarthak Saves Ananya.

As Sarthak and Ananya were in the same school so they used to go together on the same bus. Today, Ananya was very silent and was checking her bag continuously as if something very important and precious thing was inside her bag.

Sarthak was clueless and also a little suspicious because of her behavior.

As everyone knows how jolly and joyful she is, it is strange to see her like that.

Sarthak thought that maybe she was not well because usually she talks a lot when they go to school on the bus. Sarthak used to show her that she was annoying him, and he wasn't interested in her useless talks. But deep down, he liked her useless talks and enjoyed it.

But today, he was missing these things. He didn't talk much when Ananya always kept talking nonsense. He used to listen to everything without reacting.

Now he was missing these things because last day Sarthak's mood was off because one of his friends or should I say so-called friend.... whatever! So, that friend of his accused him of stealing the duster.

How silly isn't it?! I mean a fight or misunderstanding just for duster...?! They are still living in their childhood.

So as Sarthak's mood was off and Ananya as usual was talking sh!t so he shouted at her and after that Ananya didn't spoke a word not even a bye.

Sarthak was feeling guilty because he didn't want to take out his anger on someone he loves---

Ohhh??? He loves??

Deep down, he was shouting at himself for letting out his anger on her.

And he couldn't control but asked her

"Tum theek toh ho na?"

But Ananya was lost in her thoughts. Sarthak shaked her a little, and she looked at him. Sarthak again asked her

"Kya hua hai, kaha khoyi hui ho sab theek toh hai na?"

"Umm... woh.. haa.. thik- thik hai sab- sab kuch.. ky- kyu?"

Okayyyy now Sarthak can sense that she was not okay. Something definitely happened with her.

'Why is she stuttering?' Sarthak thought in his mind.

"Pakka?"

"Hmm?"

"Tum pakka theek ho toh... sure?"

"Haa.. haa"

"School aa gaya hai chalo."

"Haa."

They got off the bus and started walking towards the school. Ananya was biting her nails. Sarthak knew that something was definitely wrong, so he decided he would stalk Ananya just for today.

Sarthak understood that Ananya was very nervous due to some reason because it was her habit. When she gets nervous, she bites her nails.

Sarthak used to notice each and every detail of her without her knowing.

As Sarthak was in 11th class, his floor was on the ground floor, and hers were on the 2nd floor.

So it was going to be a little hard for him to keep an eye on her, but he somehow managed.

It was already tiffin break, so Sarthak quickly finished his tiffin to watch her.

On usual days, Ananya used to roam in the corridors, but today, she didn't come out.

Sarthak was too concentrated in finding her when his best friend Divesh came and asked him

"Bhabhi ko dhund raha hai?"