121-122

Cannon fodder and villain are true love [Quick Travel]

Current location: Homepage › Danmei Novels › "Cannon Fodder and the Villain Are True Love [Quick Travel]"

Chapter 121 The Blind Boss's Guide Dog (19)

Mo Jinpeng, who thought he had found a solution, took a deep breath and said to Bai Xinyan in a voice several times gentler than before: "Xinyan, everything is a misunderstanding. I am absolutely sincere to you, and I don't know. Why, your brother misunderstood.

But you can't just run out and go outside by yourself. This will only make the conflict between us deeper. "

"Then what should I do?" Sure enough, after Bai Xinyan heard this, she hurriedly asked Mo Jinpeng.

Hearing this, the man seemed to explain very patiently: "Now, even if you explain it directly to your brother, he probably won't believe it. You'd better go back first and tell your brother, just say that you have changed your mind and know that you were wrong. He It's for your own good..."

But halfway through, Bai Xinyan interrupted with a look of displeasure: "It's my fault! It's just my brother who thinks too much.

If it hadn't been for him, I wouldn't have been lying in the hospital for so long. My nose was broken and I had to do it all over again! "

Tired of the woman's willfulness, Mo Jinpeng could only pat her shoulder comfortingly, and continued: "Of course I know you are right, but your brother is still angry about this matter. You also told him Stopping your card and asking someone to watch you is inconvenient no matter what you want.

So at this time, we cannot confront him head-on. Now, all I can do is give in, go home, and wait until your brother calms down. "

Speaking of her card and being restricted from movement, Bai Xinyan nodded reluctantly.

Immediately afterwards, Mo Jinpeng suddenly knelt down on one knee and said to Bai Xinyan solemnly: "Xinyan, will you marry me?"

"Although I'm in a bit of a hurry, I said that I wanted you to go back and surrender to your elder brother first. In fact, I really can't let you go at all.

So Xinyan, are you willing to register your marriage with me first and get married secretly?

I promise that in the future, when I resolve the misunderstanding with my eldest brother, I will definitely give you a grand wedding! "

When Bai Xinyan heard this, she immediately hugged Mo Jinpeng with excitement: "I do, of course I do!"

Hearing Bai Xinyan's words, Mo Jinpeng also felt at ease. Fortunately, Bai Xinyan has recently moved into his home, and this woman is keen on traveling and shopping abroad, and she has all kinds of documents with him.

In this way, they only need to scan the documents and upload them, and then Bai Xinyan herself scans her face, and they can register their marriage directly on the Internet.

The whole process was very fast. Mo Jinpeng breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that his name had been put together with Bai Xinyan's name on the Internet.

With the legal facts, he will be able to legitimately intervene in Bai Haocang's inheritance in the future.

After doing all this, Bai Xinyan was sent back to the private hospital. Although she didn't want to leave and wanted to stay one more night, Mo Jinpeng found a reason to refuse, saying that he wanted to avoid arousing suspicion.

When Bai Xinyan returned, the guard had noticed that she had disappeared, and was very surprised to see her reappear on her own.

Bai Xinyan just explained that she was taking a walk in the building to relax, and then followed Mo Jinpeng's words and asked them to notify Bai Haocang to surrender.