123-124 「The sickly villain's stupid husband」

Cannon fodder and villain are true love [Quick Travel]

Current location: Homepage › Danmei Novels › "Cannon Fodder and the Villain Are True Love [Quick Travel]"

Chapter 123 The Blind Boss's Guide Dog (End)

Just when Mo Yi was thrown from the window, a large amount of charity donations arrived, giving 006 a huge amount of luck in an instant, finally filling all the vacancies.

He quickly told his host the news, and Mo Yi naturally turned into a human form while running upstairs.

It's just that he was too anxious, and there were still many animal characteristics remaining on his body. But he and his partner were the only ones in this burning building, and he didn't care at all when Bai Haocang saw them.

Seeing his partner unconscious in his arms, Mo Yi was very anxious and just wanted to get out as soon as possible.

006 used some energy according to Mo Yi's request, not only protecting Bai Haocang, but also protecting Mo Yi.

Even though Mo Yi had a human body and Bai Haocang's eyesight was restored, the remaining energy in the system was already very little. 006 still tried his best, even considering Mo Yi's form.

Wait until Mo Yi left the building and appeared in front of everyone. People only saw a young man running out of the raging fire holding someone in his arms. He looked a little gray and gray due to the smoke.

As for the ears and tail, they have long been taken back.

"Boss!" Upon seeing this, Lao Ma and Rong Liwen hurried over and expressed their gratitude to the strange young man in front of them.

But before they could say a few more words, Mo Yi and Bai Haocang were pulled into the ambulance, and the firefighting continued.

In the dim fog, Bai Haocang was alone. He couldn't see clearly the surrounding scenery or the path he was going to take next.

Where is this place?

Is it a dream?

But if it was a dream, why couldn't he see his fairy brother? Obviously for so long, every time he dreamed, he would dream about him.

But if this is not a dream, then where is it, the underworld?

Is he really dead?

Faced with such questions, the man seemed surprisingly calm. He found that he had never been afraid of death. The only regret he felt was that he was afraid that he would never see his Mo Yi again.

But before he died, he could still see the vision of his sweetheart, and even saw him coming to save him. Perhaps, this was God's mercy for him.

Mo Yi, if you are true.

If there is another life.

No matter who you are or what you are, I will definitely find you and be with you again...

Just like that, in the chaos, Bai Haocang sank into darkness again. However, after the darkness, there is a revival of the senses.

Sickly, the man's eyelids moved, and after a long time, they suddenly opened.

The bright light made Bai Haocang, who had been blind for a long time, blink several times in discomfort before he got used to the light. He looked at the snow-white ceiling and then looked around the surrounding environment. Naturally, he did not miss Ma Xinghuai and Ma Xinghuai standing next to the hospital bed. Rong Liwen's excited expression.