235

return
Chapter 235 Raising a ghost as a husband (4)
"Cannon fodder and villain are true love [Quick Travel]" Author: Ink Core

Bai Wen was choked when he heard this. He had never seen such an unreasonable person before.

Even he himself didn't realize that even if Mo Yan offended him so much, he didn't even think about teaching him a lesson.

Taking a step forward, Bai Wen felt the urge to kiss her directly.

But after he regained consciousness, he immediately stopped. Strangely enough, he was overwhelmed by anger, but he could regain his senses the moment he saw someone.

Mo Yan seemed to have some magical qualities that gave Bai Wen the illusion that he was still alive.

Or maybe this is all because this person's attitude towards him is always so natural, as if he is not a ghost at all.

Even if he deliberately wanted to scare him the first time, the young man was not afraid at all.

He may not look very old, but his courage is astonishing.

However, I couldn't let this person tease me. Suppressing the discomfort in his heart, Bai Wen frowned at Mo Yi and said, "You and I are both men. How come you deliberately say such things is not ridiculous."

"Huh?" This was an answer that Mo Xiaopuppy had never thought of.

"What's wrong with all of them being men?"

Mo Yi blinked. He couldn't be completely clear about the ancient situation in this small world era.

But when his partner Mingpin felt that this was something wrong, he still pointed to the tablet computer beside him and said: "What you said is strange. You have read so much information on the Internet before, and you didn't know that same-sex marriage laws have been implemented now." How many years has it been?"

"Same-sex marriage law?"

The expression on Bai Wen's face was rare, but it was not impossible for him to understand Mo Yi's general meaning.

So at this time, even if the same man is together, is it not a strange thing?

Immediately afterwards, Mo Yi directly found some TV and movie videos to show to his friends.

"Look, the protagonists of this comedy show are a couple, talking about their old life. And this movie is a love story between two girls.

By the way, there is also the latest live-action love variety show, which does not restrict sexual orientation. There are gay and straight people in it.

Originally, liking is a very personal matter, whether it is the same sex or the opposite sex, as long as it is sincere, it doesn't matter. "

Bai Wen was already surprised when he saw the video clips of these TV series and variety shows. When he heard Mo Ji's words again, he felt that the world had changed much more than he imagined.

Some people can't stand the way the person opposite him looks at him like he's an antique, even though he is indeed from hundreds of years ago.

But speaking of it, even if he saw these information about same-sex love, he didn't feel repulsed. After all, it was other people's business. He doesn't care about other people's private affairs.

But what did Mo Yi mean by those specious words he said to him just now?

If he wasn't deliberately teasing, could it be possible that this person was treating him...

Thinking of this possibility, Bai Wen couldn't calm down at all.

Mo Yi looked at the expression on his lover's face and knew that the new knowledge had a huge impact on him.