173-174

Cannon fodder and villain are true love [Quick Travel]

Current location: Homepage › Danmei Novels › "Cannon Fodder and the Villain Are True Love [Quick Travel]"

Chapter 173 The Evil God and His Sacrifice (9)

Why did he turn into a money grabber without noticing it at first glance!

Mo Yi helplessly held his forehead and moved closer to look at the fainted man. The man had blond hair, was good-looking, and was well-dressed. Mo Yi saw several lip marks of different colors on the side of his cheek and twitched his lips.

Fortunately, 006 told him that the other party was just under the influence of something similar to hypnosis, and there was no harm to the person's body.

"We can't make money this way." Mo Yi said helplessly.

"Why not?" Bai Ren frowned and looked at Mo Yi, not quite understanding what he meant. He had obtained the money by his own strength, so there was nothing wrong with him.

"Humans have their own rules." Mo Yi said simply, but he also knew that this was not something that could be understood immediately.

You know, it took him a long time to adapt to how to live in human society and know what he can and cannot do.

In fact, even now, he doesn't feel that he is really a human being.

Although he will do many good things for the sake of luck and to help his partner recover better, in fact, the only thing he cares about most is his partner.

The person who fainted looked well dressed and had so much money in his wallet. Mo Yi picked up a gold coin from Bai Ren's hand and said with an awkward smile: "Then let's just take one..."

He was slapped in the face just after he said he couldn't take it. It seems that he didn't learn to be a good person very thoroughly.

With a hint of guilt, Mo Yi took the remaining money from Bai Ren's hand and put it back into his purse, then put it back on the man. He whispered: "Jianghu, help me, brother, wait until I have money." I'll pay you back next time we meet!"

Then he quickly left with the sword.

He didn't want to wait for the man to wake up and then be regarded as a gangster. Today, he was treated as a thief who escaped from the bill when he came here, and now, he 'robbed the money' again!

He just learned about the prices in this place from 006. One gold coin is really a lot.

Of course, it cannot be compared with those who are rich. A gold coin may not be as good as a fan on a lady, but for the poor, it is enough for them to live a comfortable life for a month.

The huge gap between rich and poor and worthless manpower may be problems that occur more or less in every era.

Mo Yi didn't intend to think deeply about this, nor was he interested. He just thought that maybe traveling through time also requires physical strength.

At least now, he felt a little hungry again after just finishing his late night snack. Then, he heard a thumping sound coming from behind him.

"Um?"

Mo Yi turned around and saw his partner taking out the apple he had bitten out of nowhere and eating it with a serious face.

The corner of his mouth twitched slightly. He was hungry, but his partner had something to eat. Mo Yi was a little greedy and asked Bai Ren, "Is it delicious?"

"It's delicious." The man replied. It was his first time to try human food. I have to say, it was amazing and he liked it very much.

He has always been feeding on the power of faith and the negative emotions of living creatures. Any living creature with the ability to think will have emotions, especially humans, whose emotions are so complex and changeable.