223-224

return
Chapter 223 The Blackened Master (7)
"Cannon fodder and villain are true love [Quick Travel]" Author: Ink Core

It's a pity that the slow Mo Puppy didn't notice any of this. After finally swallowing the food stuck in him, the person opposite didn't ask again, and he didn't remember what to say.

I remembered that when I got up early, I met my senior sister and told me that she would take me to pick up some simple sect tasks.

What Fu Donger means is that the reward of the mission is secondary. The most important thing is that you can take this opportunity to practice yourself, and maybe you will have a new understanding of cultivation.

Mo Yi felt that the other party was right. Now that he had determined where his partner was, he couldn't stay here forever. If he wanted to save this world that had been occupied and distorted by filth, he still needed to do it himself. explore.

Thinking of this, Mo Yi took a big gulp of rice, and soon ended the CD operation. After placing the plates, he shouted: "Master, I'm going out now." Then he ran away in a hurry.

Seeing his little apprentice leave without looking back, Bai Ren felt a little helpless.

I didn't know what to do in a hurry, I was in a panic.

Taking off the mask, with a smile on his face, the man took out the spirit fruit that Mo Yi had given him before from his sleeve.

When I took a bite, the fruity aroma overflowed and the sweet juice filled my mouth.

In the past, he obviously didn't care about these food and drink desires, but for some reason, what Mo Yi gave him always seemed to be a little different. The taste is much more delicious than what I remembered. When I taste it, I can still recall every moment of getting along with my little apprentice.

However, when asked what Mo Yi was thinking about today, he actually said that he was thinking about himself...

His heart beat wildly for a moment, and Bai Ren couldn't tell what it felt like, sour and sweet.

In the past, he didn't feel bored staying here day after day, but he also couldn't feel what it was like to be alive.

It's just an instinct to practice and become stronger.

But since I took in Mo Yi as my young apprentice, everything seems to be different. When I get along with him every day, even in the most ordinary daily life, I seem to be able to taste something from it.

It was as if his whole world came alive!

But just when the man was relaxing and enjoying the sweetness of the fruit happily, suddenly, a red light flashed in his eyes.

Afterwards, the whole person's expression became serious, and the aura around him was completely opposite to the peaceful one just now.

In his hand, he was still holding the half fruit that Mo Yi had given him before, but the veins on the back of his hand were protruding one by one, as if he was trying his best to endure something. Finally, he clenched his fist and put the palm of his hand into his hand. Catch the fruit inside.

Juice splashed everywhere, and like an omen, the man's nails were also elongating.

The white blade sealed the entire cave as quickly as possible, and then he began to uncontrollably transform into a half-animal, with a ferocious face like an evil ghost crawling out of the area.

His eyes turned red, and the skin on his body turned gray and cracked inch by inch. He could only stagger towards the water pool in the stone room on the right.