Chapter 3: The Sanctuary

In the small concrete cell that she was trapped in, Claire Novak woke up. She held her head feeling a small cut. She looked around and saw nothing but a small crack on the wall. "Charlie?" She called out quietly.

"Claire?" She hears the voice and sees green eyes and red eyebrows in the crack. "Holy shit! Clarie you're awake! I was so worried."

"Where are we, Charlie?"

"I don't know. I just remember getting knocked unconscious after..." The red head's words trailed off after remembering what happened to Jody. How a simple supply run had gotten Jody, the most strong, kind, and compassionate woman ever dead was beside the girls. She was shot in the head protecting Charlie and Claire from an older man who called himself Simon. They had taken the women after killing Jody since she wasn't willing to allow them to be touched with her there.

"I know Charlie." Claire looks down before making her way to the wall. She looks around her cell seeing nothing. "Do you see anything useful? Help us get out, Char."

"Nothing. There's a guy in the cell next to mine. I tried talking to him but he said nothing." Charlie explains to Claire. Claire sees the small crack on the other side of Charlie's cell.

"Hey!" She doesn't hear anything so she tries again "Yo! Jackass! Where are we!" She hears a soft shuffle and sees blue eyes that look tried and dead inside.

"The Sanctuary."

"What is that? How is this a sanctuary?"

"It ain't. It's a base of operations for the Saviors. They're sadistic bastards. Killed two of my friends."

"I'm so sorry." Charlie said and turned to him. "I'm Charlie."

"Claire." She looks down. "I'm guessing Simon is the leader. He shot my mom."

The male let out a grunt. "Simon ain't the leader. He's second-in-command." He disappears from the hole and out o Clarie's sight. She hears him mumble. "I'm Daryl."

"How do we get out?" Claire asks only for it to be met with a dry chuckle.

"You don't." They heard a lock move. "Stay quiet if you want to live."

The door opened and they heard Simon instructing another person. Through the cracks they saw Daryl get taken by a blonde haired male with a scared face. After they were gone Claire noticed her and Charlie's outfits. Tanned sweat suits with no buttons or zippers anywhere. A large 'S' was spray painted on Claire's shirt and a large 'F' on Charlie's. Claire reached around her hair and pulled out a bobby pin. "I wish I took up Lex's lock picking lessons right about now."

Charlie sighed, "Same. Maybe Daryl knows how to when he gets back." Claire puts the bobby pin back as the girls wait. Waiting for anything.

A/N: This is a shorter chapter. I had this idea that Charlie and Claire were caught by the Saviors since I wanted to include them since their my favorite characters and I hate that Charlie was killed in Supernatural. Plus who doesn't want a little bit of Daryl Dixon. Like, comment, vote and follow! Next chapter will be longer I promise. Next chapter comes out on February 11th.