Chapter 4: Negan?

The next morning Lex woke up to complete silence. She stretched and walked to the bathroom next door to Sam and Dean's room. She was happy that they had working water. She made a mentally note to see if the hot water was working so she could take a shower. She left the bathroom after doing her business and knocked on her brothers' door. Not getting an answer she walked back to her room throwing on jeans and a flannel over her tank top. She yawned making her way down the stairs. She sees all the males in the kitchen area. Dean had his back to her turned to the stove. "Morning." She mumbled out.

Jack stood and kissed her head pulling her to sit next to him. "I have good news." He cheered quietly. It's times like this she wished her boyfriend slept more than a few hours a night. In the mornings she can never keep up with his energy. Jack turned to Dean with a big smile on the Nephilim's face. "Can I tell her Dean?"

Dean turns to his sister and she sees a plate of pancakes in his hand. He hands her the plate and she starts eating. "Go for it, Jack."

Jack's smile widens as he turns to Lex. "I'm moving my stuff to your room. Dean agreed to allow us to share a room." Lex's eyes widened and she saw Dean give her a soft smile. "I'll still be helping, Cas with research at night but when I do need to sleep I'll be with you, Lexie!"

Lex gives a small smile to the oldest Winchester. "Thanks for trusting us, Dean." Sam hands Lex a mug with coffee. "Pancakes? Coffee? Where did you get this stuff, guys?"

"A group of the people here gave us some supplies to make breakfast. I heard a knock and they said it was a welcome gift." Bobby said, taking a sip of his coffee. "It's been too long since I've had coffee."

The group talked some more before a loud engine was heard. The brother stood up and looked out the window. Sam's eyes widened as he turned to the others. "It's a RV. Looks like the old one dad bought when Lex was born."

Bobby groaned. "That RV caused more trouble than any car he ever had. The idjit never listened to me ever." He turned to Lex. "He bought it so you wouldn't have to go motel to motel but shocker. It spent more time in my backyard than on the road." The boys saw a man with long blonde hair turn to their house and point at the cars while yelling at Rick. A man in a leather jacket had his back to the house. He pointed and began walking over with the blonde man pushing Rick in front of him and dragging a tired man in dirty tan sweats with an orange 'A' on the top. They couldn't see the man in leather, his face being blocked by Rick. Dean opened the window slightly so they could hear what was being yelled by the blonde male. "Y'all got new cars! Y'all didn't tell Negan about 'em!" Dean pushed everyone into the dinning room that was next from the door. It was far enough for them not to be seen but they could still hear everything said and Dean could see everything.

"They're not ours. A group is staying here and they are theirs. They just got here yesterday." Rick said. "They said they're only staying for a few days." Rick lied, making the hunters and angels alert. The man in leather was quick to turn away and walk towards Rosita and a man. His back was to the house.

"Dwight! Simon! Go grab our new friends. Obviously Rick here has forgotten protocall." That voice caused Winchester and Bobby to freeze up.

Sam looked between a scared Lex, an angry Dean and confused Bobby. "Was that... It can't be. Right?"

"Dad's dead Sammy. It can't be" Dean saw the blonde man and the balding man walk up to their door. Getting a better look Dean saw the whole side of the blonde's face was scarred and burned. The door was knocked on. After not answering they heard a shout from the balding man.

"Open up this damn door or we're taking lives." Dean let out a sigh and stood walking to the door. He opened it and saw the males with wicked smirks.

Dean gave a slight smirk of his own. "Alright. No need to kill. Seems like Freddy Kruger here lost a fight with a fire and your hair is winning in the fight to leave you. Huh?" The balding man swung at Dean only for the oldest brother to duck and push him against the wall. The blonde tried swinging at him only for Sam to grab him and take him to the floor. Dean whispers in the balding man's ear. "Now when I let go you're going to play nice or we'll be in the same position. Trust me you won't be able to one up me." Dean nodded to Sam and they let go of both of the males and a shocked Rick was behind them. "Now then. Who are you? Who's the guy in the leather jacket?" Dean asked.

"I'm Simon. This is Dwight. We're the Saviors. We take shit. Negan will definitely want that '67."

Dean gave a side eye. "You ain't touching shit. Especially not my baby."

Simon stepped up to Dean, "You don't give orders, Boy. Now all of you follow us. Negan's going to have a field day with your back talking mouths." Dwight holds his jaw from where Sam hit him. Dean and Sam were the first out followed by Bobby and Castiel. Jack had Lex behind him not to trust either man to even look at Lex.

They heard a wolf whistle from a Savior nearby followed by some catcalling to the girl. She rolls her eyes and moves in between Cas and Bobby with Dean and Sam infront of her and Jack behind her. "Well this Negan guy must be a pig if he's working with their jackasses." Dean and Sam look at their sister with a small smile.

"Could not have said it better myself, little sister." Dean smiles. They see the man in the leather jacket and are told to stay put by Simon. Dean and Sam turn their back to him as he talks to the man about the trouble makers they have found in the house. How the one punched Dwight.

They hear the booming voice of Negan. "Well. Well. Well. You seem to have a car I want. Simon here told me you ain't willing to part without it. Are you really willing to give up your life for a damn car? Shame." The boys didn't turn to the voice. Sam's giant frame hides Bobby, Lex and Jack and Dean's hiding Cas. "Turn around you son of a bitch. I like looking into the eyes of bastards I kill." Dean and Sam turned around and saw it was him. It's John Winchester. Lex's cold expression stayed frozen. "Dean? Sam?" Dean moves in front of Lex. Her Negan's eyes soften seeing the girl. "Octavia"

"It's Lex. You know I hate that name." Lex crosses her arms and leans into Jack.

Negan sees Bobby and he lets out a laugh, "Bobby! I see you've taken care of these three." He goes to hug his old friend but Bobby shakes his head.

"John. What is this?" Bobby gestures to the bat with dried blood on it and the whole of the people around them. "These three thought that you were dead! You don't even think of trying to reach out to let them know you're safe, you idjit!"

Bobby's anger causes Dwight to push him. "Keep your words respectful to Negan."

Bobby, the ever charming man, gives the younger male a shove back. "Well boo hoo. Am I supposed to say sorry that your feelings are hurt, princess?" Dwight is ready to kill the man. Negan steps in.

"Dwight! Step down. Bobby is an old friend. He doesn't know how to be nice. He's a man of few kind words."

Lex turns and sees Cas glaring at Negan. "Cas. Stop. You look like you're trying to explode his head."

Cas gives Lex a look. "If I wanted to, it would be simple. Just a snap."

A/N: Like, comment, vote and follow! Next chapter comes out on February 25th.