32

Yeddeongz

The date last night was so good
Sorry I didn't text you when I got home
I fell asleep
I was so tired since we went out late
But I loved it
Thanks Ryujin
I love you so much, babe

Cutie
I love you way more don't forget that

Yeah yeah

yEaH yEaH

Are you mocking me?

aRe YoU mOcKiNg Me?

SHUSH

SHUSH

okay I'm gone

NO DONT GO OFFLINE
I wanna text 😭

Okay darling

🥰🥰

I have to go in a couple hours

Whyyyy

Photoshoot

Oohhh okay

I'm really worried for chaeryeong

Same
We all are
I'm sure she'll text soon

Hope 🤞🤞

Hope

Chaeryeong sat in bed, under the warm covers, eating a big tub of ice cream as she watched the television. It wasn't really interesting what was on right now, but she wasnt really paying attention, either.

She was zoning out.

She slept a lot, yet she still felt tired.

Suddenly a knock was heard on her bedroom door, snapping her out her trance.

"Come in." She yelled as she stares at the tv and continued eating her ice cream with her big scoop spoon.

The door opened. She slowly looked round and widened her eyes, she chocked on her ice cream after seeing who it was.

"Yuna?" Chae said quietly.

Yuna looked fucking pissed as she stood there with a frown and her arms crossed.

"Don't 'Yuna' me. I THOUGHT YOU FUCKING DIED? WHAT HAPPENED? WE WERE ALL WORRIED SICK." She yelled. She stormed over and sat in front of her.

"You look so tired... sick..."

"How did you get in?" Was the only thing chaeryeong said.

"That's the only thing you care about?"

"I was only asking."

"Your maid let me in. Now tell me, it's been a week, why haven't you answered any of our calls and texts, and when we came to your house a zillion times. What's that for? What did we do?" Yuna asked, sternly.

Chaeryeong sighed and looked down, avoiding her eyes as she slowly kept eating on her ice cream.

"What did we do? Do you suddenly hate us now?" Yuna said. She jumped a little when chaeryeong snapped.

"I DON'T HATE YOU, OKAY? I feel so down, I feel so upset, i-i don't even know what's wrong." Yuna widened her eyes and felt bad when she saw chaeryeong start to sob "SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH ME. I FEEL SO FUCKING PATHETIC AND USELESS AND I FEEL SO DOWN. I SLEPT SO MUCH YET I STILL FEEL AND LOOK TIRED, WHAT IS HAPPENING? I'm having so many bad thoughts and I've had panic attacks recently, I don't know what's wrong..."

Yuna gulped and immediately pulled chaeryeong into a tight hug.

Chaeryeong was surprised but she hugged her back, clutching onto her tightly and crying into her shoulder, wetting it a little.

Yuna hugged her tight and rubbed her back to try calm her down and make her feel better.

"It's okay, Chaer, I'm here.." she whispers comfortingly.

"I'm so s-sorry. I swear, I was gonna message you guys to tell you I was okay. But I couldn't, something was stopping me, and I didn't exactly know what. I just feel... dead..."

Yuna gulped and sighed "it's okay, it's okay chaeryeong. Gosh, I wish I knew about this sooner."

After a while chaeryeong backed away. Yuna reached her hand out and wiped her tears that fell down her cheek.

"Don't worry. I'll stay with you, okay?" Yuna said.

She smiled when she saw chaeryeong weakly and tiredly smile as she slowly nodded.

"Okay, thank you, yuna.."

Liked by Dangerhwang and 8,760,000 others

Yeddeongz Yo

Comments

Dangerhwang BEAUTY

Yejisgf don't worry bbg, if you fall I catch you 😉

Yejissock cute

Gayfor_yeji i was there with her since I'm her girlfriend 🤭🤭

Yejiismyboo BABE

Hwangyeddeong she's such a cutie

Yejis_soulmate I've missed my bae

Choirizz DON'T FALL
Yeddeongz^ wASNT PLANNING ON IT