45

The 5 bozos

Choirizz
Bitch
Wtf
Yuna

You_nah
Bish
What now?
Leave me alone I'm having a mental breakdown

Choirizz
I couldn't give less of a fuck
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU ORDER
TO MY HOUSE??

You_nah
Hm?
Ohhh
The cookies I made
U like em? 🥰🥰

Choirizz
Erm
They're burnt
And....
Ew

You_nah
I think you like them

Choirizz
Totally 😬

Chaeryeong_official
😶😶

Yeddeongz
It's 4:30 in the morning how ya'll
awake so goddamn early?

You_nah
I made cookies, I've been awake all
night baking them

Chaeryeong_official
I woke up at like... 3:40 and couldn't get back
to sleep because I had a nightmare

You_nah
You could've asked me to come over

Chaeryeong_official
I didn't know u were awake

Choirizz
Ya'll r cute and stuff but I had to fucking wake up, to go downstairs, after my doorbell was repeatedly ringing, to see Yuna had delivered cookies. And they taste like shit.

You_nah
Ugh thanks

Chaeryeong_official
🫣

10:56 AM

Yeji had just finished her photoshoot. She had exited the building and saw Ryujin standing outside, leaning against her car with sunglasses on.

Yeji smiled and blushed as she instantly walked over.

Ryujin took her hand and placed a soft, gentle kiss on it.

Yeji chuckled softly and blushed like crazy.

"So. Guess what, baby."

"Hm, what?" Yeji asked with a smirk.

"I got you a surprise. It's at your house though, but I know you'll love it."

"Really? I can't wait. We should get going then, shouldn't we?" Yeji questioned.

Ryujin smiled and hummed as she opened the car door for yeji.

Yeji chuckled softly and thanked her as she got in, Ryujin shut the door behind her and walked round to the driver seat.

After a while they soon arrived back to Yeji's.

They walked to the front door, Ryujin opened the door for her as Yeji thanked her and walked inside, Ryujin shut the door behind her.

Ryujin then covered Yeji's eyes and held onto her, guiding her to the living room where her surprise is.

Yeji was so excited she couldn't wait.

Once they arrived at the living room, Ryujin spoke.

"You ready for your surprise, darling?"

Yeji hummed and instantly nodded, burning with excitement and happiness.

"Okay. 3... 2... 1.." she then slowly took her hand away from Yeji's eyes. Yeji slowly opened her eyes and widened them.

What she saw was absolutely adorable.

She teared up.

There was a big red love heart balloon, and a basket of chocolate with red and pink ribbons wrapped around them, and there was also a puppy sitting there, looking adorable, with a red bow.

Yeji started crying. Ryujin chuckled and pulled her into a hug. Yeji clutched onto her tightly as she cried with tears of happiness and joy.

"Ryujin, what the heck?? You didn't have to do all this. It isn't even Valentine's Day yet." Yeji mumbled.

Ryujin chuckled "I'm just showing how much I adore you and love you, darling."

Yeji looked at Ryujin and smiled as Ryujin wiped her tears with her thumb and kissed her cheek.

"Hope you like it."

"Like it?" Yeji scoffed "I fucking love it."

Ryujin smiled "I'm glad to hear."

"I love you so so much you don't understand. I'm so grateful for you."

Ryujin blushed "I love you too, baby."

Ryujin went live later that night. She hasn't interacted with fans for a while.

She had a great time on live, answering some questions, talking about random shit.

She loved the comments. They were so positive, and a lot were funny.

She ignored all the rude ones and kicked some people out.

She even announced something :

"If you don't like me being with yeji, suck it up and deal with it, losers. I love her and she loves me. We're happy, and stop trying to ruin that. I don't care if I lose fans, lose popularity. I love yeji and that's final, nothing will get in the way of that."

Choirizz

Yo
I saw what you posted on insta
Did Ryujin do that? 

Mhmmmm
😜😜

LUCKY
YA'LL R SO CUTE WTF
so many people were commenting on your
post

I know.
I love all the positive comments.
Haters can die.

lol your so real for that

I know I am

Anyway
I'm going to see somi
Bye loser

Bye bye

One last chapter after this