42

WHAT HAPPENED TO SHIN RYUJIN?

Shin Ryujin, famous instagramer, confirmed to be quitting her job

Shin Ryujin, famous instagramer, confirmed to be quitting her job. She has deleted social media and has now moved on.

The reason to this is still unknown. We will update if we find out anything more.

"WHY IS SHE QUITTING?"

"STOP THIS ISNT FUNNY."

"This better be a joke"

"Why tho?"

"What's the reason?"

"NO MY WIFE CAN'T QUIT"

"I'm confused"

"PLEASE DON'T LEAVE"

"I'M CRYING MY EYES OUT THIS ISNT
FUNNY"

Ryujin arrived back to Yeji's house later that night. She shut the door behind her and leaned against it as her eyes started to tear up.

She heard footsteps run over to her and stop.

"I saw the news, Ryujin. Is it true?" She heard Yeji's voice break a little.

"Yes. I'm quitting my job." Ryujin answered.

Yeji gulped "why? What happened? Why did you quit?"

"It doesn't matter." Ryujin replied as she put a hand through her hair, and let out a shaky breath.

"You deleted Instagram too, and other social media. Why, Ryujin?"

"My manager asked me. I either quit my job and stay with you. Or I keep my job and break up with you." Ryujin answered quietly.

Yeji widened her eyes a little. She couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Ryujin was a massive addict to instagram and she adored all her fans. And to hear she quit instagram just to stay with her. Yeji has never felt more loved in her life.

So this is what true love feels like?

Yeji used to hear stuff like : "you have to go through pain before finding your true love."

Was this the pain? Or have they not had their pain yet? Was this only the starting?

"You did that... for me... for us??" Yeji asked quietly, like a whisper.

Ryujin looked into her eyes and slowly nodded.

"But... it's clear your upset. Why did you pick that option?"