46

Ryujin sat on the beach, the sun was setting at it was beautiful, the cold breeze felt nice, too.

She smiled to herself as she took some pictures of the sun set.

She felt someone sit next to her, she looked round and smiled, seeing yeji.

Yeji smiled at her and wrapped her hands round ryujin's arm, resting her head on Ryujin's shoulder as they watched the sunset, peacefully.

After a while, Ryujin spoke.

"This holiday is nice, isn't it?" Ryujin asked.

Yeji hummed and nodded.

They were currently on holiday, and their holiday house is right next to the beach.

It was beautiful, so peaceful.

"I'm glad I met you, Ryujin. I'm glad you texted me, when we first met. I mean, your first message was hella creepy, but I'm glad you did." Yeji said softly.

Ryujin felt her cheeks go pink and she smiled widely.

"I'm glad I did too. I know you hated me at first, your past self would probably be surprised to know that we're dating now." Ryujin said as yeji chuckled.

"I know, right."

Silence.

"I love you, yeji."

"I love you too, ryujinnie."

They then looked at each other and shared a kiss before looking back at the sunset with wide smiles on their faces.

Yeji then moved her hand down and intertwined her and ryujin's hands.

Ryujin smiled and squeezed her hand tightly as they watched the sunset together, peacefully.

The 5 bozos

Chaeryeong_official
I mixed eggs with bananas
It's quite nice

Choirizz
What the actual fu-

<33

Hope you enjoyed this story, love you all

Stay safe and don't forget to eat today