41

Ryujin was laying on the bed, happily playing with Yeji's dogs when suddenly the bedroom door burst open.

She looked round and smiled to see her one and only love, she sat up, but she saw yeji looked stressed and exhausted.

"Are you okay, babe?" She asked.

Yeji walked over, laying on the other side of the bed as she closed her eyes and breathes heavily.

"Fine. I'm just tired." She mumbled.

It's already been 3 hours, and yeji was finally back.

"What was it like?" Ryujin asked.

"Stressful. The cameras flash is so bright, and I get all nervous and sweaty when people surround me. It's so claustrophobic. And then the crazy fans start screaming my name and begging for an autograph. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love my fans. But I just needed some space." Yeji said.

Ryujin nodded, understanding.

"If it makes you feel better, then I just wanna say, one day I'm gonna wife you up." Ryujin said.

She smirked when Yeji's eyes shot open wide and her cheeks went hot and red.

She couldn't hold back her smile as she bit her lip and covered her face, making Ryujin chuckle.

"Your so cute." Ryujin mumbled as she leaned in and kissed Yeji's hand, which was covering her face.

"Yah, okay whatever whatever."

The 5 bozos

Choirizz
Okay okay
I just wanna get this straight
Yuna and chaeryeong
Is something romantic going on between you two?

Chaeryeong_official
Why would you think that?

Choirizz
It's getting obvious each day

You_nah
Howww?
We are friends

Chaeryeong_official
Mhm
FrIeNdS

Choirizz
Oop-
I think chaeryeong is getting a little upset, don't you think yuna?

You_nah
Huh?

Chaeryeong_official
What?

You_nah
Sigh
Fine
Okay
We kissed
And confessed to each other
But we aren't official

Choirizz
Okay so your telling me you guys fucking
kissed AND confessed
But you aren't officially dating?

You_nah
Yeahhh?

Choirizz
WTF ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
YUNA ASK OUT YOUR WIFE

You_nah
That makes me feel 100x more confident idk why

Yeji was fast asleep in ryujin's arms, while Ryujin was hugging her, and admiring her with a smile.

Suddenly her phone started ringing, so she picked it up. She slowly left the room, not wanting to awaken sleeping beauty.

She answered the phone and put it up against her ear, without seeing who was calling her.

"Yes?" She spoke into the phone, yawning afterwards.

"Ah, Ryujin, Ryujin."

She recognised the voice. Her manager.

"Oh, hello. Do you need anything?" Ryujin questioned.

"If your not occupied right now, could you come to the company for a chat? Your not in trouble, don't worry."

Ryujin hummed "okay. I'll be over in a sec."

"That's excellent. See you soon."

Ryujin hung up before she grabbed her jacket, putting it on and going downstairs. She tied her shoes on and grabbed her car keys before she went over to Yeonjun who was doing the washing up.

"Hey Yeon. When yeji wakes up, could you please tell her that I got called over to chat with my manager, and that I'll be home later." She said.

Yeonjun smiled and nodded "sure, of course."

Ryujin smiled and thanked him before she said bye and quickly left. She got in her car and sped off.

Soon arriving, she parked her car outside and got out. She got greeted by a fan who wanted an autograph and a picture, which she gladly accepted.

She said bye to the fan and watched the fan walk away before she took a deep breath and entered the building. Going up to her managers room. She stood outside his door and knocked.

"Come in." She heard him say, so she turned the knob and pushed the door open.

Her manager looked up at her and smiled.

"Ah, hello. Take a seat."

Ryujin suddenly got nervous. She shut the door and sat in the chair in front of his desk, making herself comfortable.

"What did you wanna talk about?" She asked.

"Why do you seem so nervous?" Her manager asked.

"I'm not." She said, trying to hide it "what did you need?"

"I have a small simple question for you." He asked.

Ryujin gulped and nodded for him to carry on.

"For this question, you have to pick one. It might be a little tricky." He said.

Ryujin just nodded again.

"Pick one. Lose your job or lose yeji?"

Lmao time to make ya'll scared