40

Yawning, she opened her eyes and looked round. Surprised to see Ryujin wasn't in bed next to her.

Yeji blinked a couple times before she slowly got out of bed. Leaving the bedroom and going downstairs. She was immediately hit with the smell of pancakes.

She smiled, walking into the kitchen where Ryujin was whistling a tune and making pancakes.

Yeji walked over, standing beside her and watching her.

"Did you burn them this time?" Yeji asked jokingly, giggling afterwards.

Ryujin couldn't help but smile as she rolled her eyes "thankfully not."

Soon she finished as she plated them up. She made a plate for yeji.

Yeji thanked her, and soon enough it was all gone.

After breakfast, yeji immediately had a warm shower and got changed. She brushed her teeth and sat in her bedroom, at her desk, in front of the mirror, and doing her makeup.

Soon enough Ryujin walked in.

"I forgot you have a meeting." Ryujin said as she jumped on the bed and laid there, staring at the ceiling.

Yeji sighed "yup. Unfortunately."

"Well, I'll stay here and wait for you to come back." Ryujin said as she grabbed her phone and went on it.

"Okay, babe."

Yeji soon finished her makeup as she clipped some earrings on. She then sprayed some perfume before putting everything she needed in her little black bag, before she stood up.

Ryujin sat up, leaning against the headboard as she was on her phone.

Yeji approached her.

"I'll be back in some hours, stay safe and don't burn the house down while im gone." Yeji demanded. Ryujin looked up at her and smiled.

"I'll try not too. Bye babe." Ryujin said.

Yeji then leaned down as they pecked on the lips, accidentally getting some lipstick on Ryujin.

"Oops, I accidentally left some lipstick." Yeji said as she wiped it with her thumb, wiping her thumb on the corner of ryujin's lip.

Ryujin stared at her, her stare was full of love and admiration.

"I'll be back. Call me if you need anything. Love you." Yeji said.

Ryujin placed a soft kiss on her hand and smiled, sending butterflies in Yeji's stomach and electricity all through her body as she gulped.

"Bye, babe."

"Bye~"

With that yeji quickly left, as Ryujin just chilled out on her phone.

Yeji left her house as she saw the driver waiting for her. She walked over to the car as the butler opened the door for her.

She thanked him and got inside, the door shut behind her as she quickly clipped her seatbelt on.

The driver then began driving to where she needed to be.

She pulled her phone out her bag and saw she got a message from Ryujin, even tho she literally just left.

Rj_sh1n

Bye baby
I love you
Have a great time
Stay safe

I love youuuu

Yeji smiled as she put her phone away and leaned against the seat, staring out the window. Watching all the bushes and trees pass by.

She soon arrived at where she needed to be. The door opened for her as she unclipped her seatbelt and grabbed her bag. Thanking her driver as she walked out.

Her bodyguards walked behind her as she was immediately getting surrounded by cameras and interviewers and crazy fans. It made her nervous but she put on a fake smile.

Ryujin was chilling at Yeji's house, happily.

She wondered into the kitchen to get herself a snack. Yeji had loads of delicious snacks and sweets and chocolate.

"Oh, hey Yeonjun." Ryujin said with a smile as she saw Yeonjun in the kitchen.

The guy named as 'Yeonjun' turned round to her and smiled.

"Sup ryujin." He said as they fist bump.

Choi Yeonjun. He is one of Yeji's butlers and sometimes cooks for her if she doesn't feel like cooking.

Yeonjun is close friends with yeji, and he's also close friends with Ryujin.

He already knew about them two being a couple way before it was confirmed, and he's very happy for them.

Jisu and somi were at the cafe, trying to have a fun time together. Loads of fans had come up to them asking for autographs and pictures, which they honestly didn't mind

But it soon got worse as paparazzi started coming. So Jisu and somi grabbed their cups of coffee and made a run for it.

Meanwhile chaeryeong and Yuna were at their 'meetings'

By that, it means, they made up the lie, they told the others they had 'meetings' and 'interviews' to go to. But the two were meeting together at Chaeryeong's house.

The 5 bozos

Choirizz
Sup bitches

Rj_sh1n
I thought you were with somi?

Choirizz
Oh yeah I still am
We just ran out the cafe
And now we're speeding down the road in her car
Probs gonna get arrested

Rj_sh1n
HELP WHAT??

Yeddeongz
I left the groupchat for 1 minute and
ya'll r already going crazy

Rj_sh1n
I go crazy for you~

Choirizz
I'm leaving

Yeddeongz
I know Ryujin, I know

Rj_sh1n
Glad

You_nah
Ya'll I have a question

Yeddeongz
Yes?

You_nah
Wtf are you supposed to do when you burnt
a kitchen down?

Choirizz
HELP WHATT

You_nah
SHUT UP I NEED HELP ASAP
CHAERYEONG IS RUNNING AROUND LIKE A LUNATIC AND PANICKING

Choirizz
wait.

Rj_sh1n
wait.

Yeddeongz
wait.

You_nah
WHAT??

Choirizz
You and chaeryeong both said you had meetings and interviews to be at?

You_nah
.

Rj_sh1n
Busted

You_nah went offline