Life Fucking Sucks

Dawson POV :

     "Come on Dawson just one more time. What could a little blunt do to the big bad Dawson Lillo." My friend Aspen said, while trying to get me to take the blunt. I closed my eyes thinking what the worst could happen after I promised my mother, I wouldn't do it anymore. I sighed as I took the blunt from him,

     "This is last time I'm doing this, if we get caught, I'm fucking dead." Inhale, Exhale, Repeat. God maybe this won't be the last time, smoking helped me relax, let go of all the problems in this crazy up tight world. Aspen and I continued smoking and cracking jokes at the river behind our school, the "great, amazing, spectacular" Seacoast School for Boys. I giggled to myself, yeah, what's so great being at school with a bunch of rich stuck-up snobby boys.

     While it might be true that my family is the richest one in the city, it's not like I helped the great Lillo name. At school I was known as the "bad boy" of the school, always getting into fights, smoking weed, having sex. Whispers around the halls "That's Dawson you better watch out for him, I heard that he sent a kid to the hospital last week.

     "You know Dawson, he was a great fuck I'd totally do him again." Girls and some boys would giggle. Currently Dawson was just smoking with his only friend Aspen, and they were both high as kites. Aspen had always been there for Dawson, since they were kids, Aspen had always been the one to defend Dawson against everyone even his own family. Aspen was also the first person that Dawson came out to as Pansexual.

     Truth be told Dawson had always had a little crush on him, I mean who wouldn't. Aspen was a cute guy with beautiful wavy black hair, freckles lining his pale face and these captivating green eyes, he was a little taller than Dawson but what could he care? But he also knew it would never work out and probably ruin their friendship.

     "Dawson Jace Lillo what the fuck are you doing!" Aspen and I scramble to our feet, whipping our heads around to face the one and only Davian Lillo. Also known as my eldest brother, in total I had seven siblings. Davian my eldest sibling, 25 years old, Dom. Kallias my next brother, 23 years old, Dom. Azara eldest daughter, 21 years old, Dom. Kye my favorite sibling, 20 years old, Neutral. The twins, Astoria and Briar, 19 years old, Doms. Atlas second youngest, 17 years old, Neutral. And then there's me, youngest of the pack and yet to be "sorted."

     "Damn it." I whisper under my breath; I see Aspen step in front of me a little bit. Rolling my eyes I respond to my brother, "What the fuck you doing here?"

     "Don't take a tone with me little boy, that should be the question I ask you. Why the fuck do I get it a call saying that you didn't show up to class? Today should be my day off and instead of relaxing I had to come down to the school which, I know I dropped you off at this morning, just to find you out here smoking when you know full well that you are on very thin ice." He said lower his voice into his Dom tone.

     Chills go up my spine when his voice flips into Dom mode. Why do I react to that tone every damn time? "Why couldn't it have been Kye that got called." I grumble under my voice. At least Kye would cover for me, but Davian will tell our parents.

     "I'm sorry Davian it's my fault I made Dawson do it, please go easy on him." Aspen spoke up. I glared at him; he knows full well I hate it when he stands up for me.

     "I know fully well that you are just trying to protect your friend from getting in trouble Aspen, but you and I both know that Dawson is fully capable of saying no. Now I suggest you go home while I take Dawson with me. Come along Dawson." Davian said with a nod of his head. Aspen starts walking away.

     "Fuck off Davian, you're not my father and I'm not your submissive so you can't tell me what to do." I say while flipping him off and starting to walk in the other direction. Suddenly I'm lifted off my feet and swung through the air onto Davian's back. "What the actual fuck you bitch put me down and leave me alone." I scream as I start kicking my legs and hitting Davian on the back. As we approach the parking lot Davian throws me into his car and grabs the nape of my hair, pulling my head back.

     "Dawson you listen here, you may not be my submissive and I'm not your father, but you are my younger brother, and I was the one put in charge to bring you home safely today. You know the rules our parents have put in place for you and yet YOU decided not to listen to them. You knew what the consequences you'd face were and yet you decided not to obey and put your health and safety on the line. It would have been my fault if something had happened to you, I am responsible for you just as much as our parents. As a Dom I do not take it kindly when I am disrespected, so here's what's going to happen. You aren't going to talk on the way home, once we have arrived at the house you are going to go straight to your room and get your homework done for today and if you don't get it done before five your consequences will be more severe. At five meet in the office for a family meeting. Do you understand?"

     "Yes Davian." I feel tears welled up in my eyes, but I refuse to let them out. Davian let's go of my hair closing the door to the car. Since almost everyone in my family is a Dominant, they feel the need to weigh in on punishments, hence the family meeting. God, I hate my family, I think while watching the scenery rush past the car window. Two more months till my sixteenth birthday, two more months till I'm out of this hell hole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! I have been getting a lot of request to make another book in this series, here it is! I'm going to be trying my best to update 2-3 times a week, but don't hold me to that as life can be crazy. I would love if anyone can could give me some recommendations on things you would like to see within this book. Love you all and don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for updates!

~Phoenix Bird