Chapter II

(GUYS I'M SORRY I FORGOT TO PUT IN CHAPTER ONE THAT THE Y/N SAID THEIR NAME IN THE PHONE CALL TO THE LADY.)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring in my ear. Groggily sitting up in bed, I check the time, 8:30 AM. I was a little confused as to why I set this alarm at first, until I remember I have a job interview. Quickly jumping out of bed, I put on a nice shirt and pants. Gotta have that good first impression.

While I'm brushing my hair, my dog, Rover, comes up to me and rubs his head against the side of my leg. I smile at him and pet his head. "Let's hope this goes well, buddy" I say to him.

After I'm done getting ready, I fill Rover's dog bowl and I leave my apartment. I realize that the pizzaplex isn't actually that far from my house, just a 10 minute drive.

I made it to the pizzaplex a few minutes early. This will give me time to check out the area. I park my car and go through the large metal doors. My ears are filled with loud music playing and the sound of children laughing.

"Thank goodness I chose the night shift..." I say to myself under my breath.

This place is huge. Just the entrance area would cause a child, nonetheless me to get lost. I make my way to one of the front desks. A guy that looks to be near my age is sitting at the front desk. He has shaggy blonde hair and hazel eyes. He looks up at me with a bright smile.

"Hello, welcome to Freddie Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex! How can I help you today?" He asks enthusiastically, his friendly smile never leaving his face.

"Uh hi, I'm here for a job interview scheduled for 9 AM?" His contagious smile causes me to smile a little myself.

He turns to his computer and quickly taps on the keys. He looks back at me. "For Y/N L/N?"

"Yup that's it" I confirm.

"Alrighty. Just go on in that Employees Only door," He points to a door to my far left. "Take a right, and you'll see a door that says Manager on it. Just knock on the door and she'll let you in. You are warned though... she's not the brightest ray of sunshine" He chuckles.

I shrug with a smile. "I'm sure I'll be fine. Thanks... umm," I pause, not knowing his name.

He smiles and points to his name tag, it says "Jasper"

"Thanks, Jasper" I smile and walk away. He waves goodbye and goes back to typing on his computer.

I followed the directions he told me, through the Employees Only door and to the right. I see a door with bold white lettering on it reading "MANAGER".

"Okay Y/N. You got this..." I sigh and fix my hair and shirt.

I bring my fist to the door and knock softly three times. Shuffling is heard on the other side of the door short after.

"Come in" I hear the woman's voice that I talked to on the phone.

I open the door and I'm met with the stench of old cigarettes. The room is plain with beige walls, a loud ticking clock on the wall and a desk sitting in the middle. The only thing interesting in this room is a calendar with grumpy cats on it. I definitely was not expecting the lady I spoke to on the phone to look like this. She seems to be in her late 30's with shoulder length black hair, sagging skin, bags under her dark eyes, and large golden hoop earrings. I walk over to her desk and sit in one of the two chairs sitting in front of it. Her desk has an ashtray on it with a freshly lit cigarette resting in the holder. An old fashioned computer sits right next to the ashtray. She has a name plate on the front center of her desk. It reads "Nancy Windward". Nancy picks up her cigarette and inhales it, blowing the smoke out to her right.