chapter 1

The streets of New York City were filled with crime that night, and Miles Morales, better known as Spider-Man, was on a mission to stop it. He had already taken down several low-level thugs and was hot on the trail of a notorious bank robber. As he raced through the alleyways , he could hear the sounds of sirens approaching fast.
'I've got to make this quick,' Miles thought to himself 'The police will be here any minute. I have to find the other robbers'

With his spider-sense tingling, Miles quickly scanned the area for any signs of the bank robbers. As he turned the corner, he spotted three men in black ski masks making their way towards the bank's side entrance.
As he approached, he noticed that one of the men was holding a pistol, while the other two were carrying duffel bags full of cash. "This is it," Miles thought as he prepared to take down the robbers.
With a quick movement, "Stop right there!" he called out, his deep voice echoing off the walls. The robbers stopped in their tracks, their eyes widening in fear at the sight of Spider-Man. "Drop those bags and put your hands up," Miles ordered, his web-shooters already loaded with sticky webs. The robbers complied, and Miles quickly moved in to detain them, tying them up with his webs.
"Where's your boss?" he asked, his voice laced with anger."We don't know," one of the robbers replied, his face contorted with fear. "He just tells us where to go and what to do. We never see his face."

Meanwhile, other police officers started to arrive on the scene. "Nice work, Spider-Man," one of them said, as they cuffed the detained robbers and loaded them into a squad car. "You always deliver."
Spider-Man grinned as the police officers thanked him. "I'm just doing my part to keep the city safe," he said.