eascape

Miles couldn't believe it, his body aching from the brutal session with Hobie, but he saw his chance to escape. He quietly grabbed his Spider-Man suit from the bag and slipped it on, making sure to be as quiet as he could.

And then he waited.

He waited until he heard the sounds of the shower, indicating that Hobie was busy. Finally, he saw his opportunity and moved quickly. He opened the door quietly and stepped out into the hallway.

But just as he was almost to freedom, he heard Hobie's voice behind him.

"Where do you think you are going, my kitten?" Hobie asked, his voice filled with anger and frustration.

Miles froze, his heart racing as he knew he was going to have to face Hobie once again. But he couldn't let that stop him, he had to get away, he had to escape from Hobie's control.

"I'm not your kitten!" Miles said, his voice filled with determination. "I will never be your kitten! I'm Spider-Man, and I'll never let you own me!"

Hobie laughed, a cruel, sadistic laugh that made Miles's blood run cold. "You can't escape me, my kitten. You're mine now, forever."

Miles knew that Hobie was right. He couldn't escape from Hobie's control. But he wasn't going to give up without a fight. He turned to face Hobie, his eyes filled with determination.

"I will never be yours, Hobie!" Miles said, his voice filled with resolve. "I'll never give up, never surrender!"

And then, as if on cue, Miles's Spider-Sense tingled, warning him of danger. He turned just in time to see a bolt of electricity flying towards him, coming from Hobie's hands.

But Miles was ready. He used his spider-like agility to dodge the bolt, sliding to the side just in time to avoid it. And then he attacked, using his web-shooters to send a stream of webbing at Hobie.

Hobie screamed as the webbing wrapped around him, trapping him in place. And then Miles saw his chance. He moved quickly, using his webbing to tie Hobie up, making sure he was totally incapacitated.

Miles finally let out a sigh of relief

Hobie growled as he struggled again Miles's webs, unable to break free. "You think you're so smart, my kitten," Hobie whispered, his voice filled with amusement. "But you're not getting away from me that easily."

Miles was panting, his body still aching from the brutal session with Hobie, but he knew he had to keep his focus. He quickly used his webbing to tie Hobie's hands and feet together, making sure there was no chance of Hobie breaking free.

"I'm not going back, Hobie," Miles said, his voice filled with determination. "I'm not your kitten, and I never will be."

Hobie laughed, a twisted, sadistic laugh that made Miles's skin crawl. "You'll be back, my little kitten," Hobie whispered. "You'll come crawling back to me, begging for more."

Miles knew that Hobie was right, that he couldn't escape Hobie's control forever. But he was determined not to let Hobie own him again, not to give up without a fight.

"I'll never come back," Miles said, his voice filled with determination. "I'll never let you own me again, Hobie."

And then, without another word, Miles turned and ran out of the room, determined to escape from Hobie's control once and for all.