mine part 2

Hobie’s face lit up and he smirked as he heard miles give into his submissive side and miles  just let him have full control. “that’s right, good boy. Now, let daddy just keep going and doing what he wants to do until he feels satisfied. Do you understand kitten?”

As miles whimpering, he was refusing to admit he wanted hobie

His face instantly got a very serious look as he gave you a deep and strong voice when he spoke: “kitten, look at me.”

Miles wanted to fangirl scream but hobie Interrupted him he spoke up: “I know you like it, otherwise you wouldn’t be shaking like this right now if you didn’t like it kitten.”

Miles then said "no I don't love it" while blushing

Hobbie’s smirk returned a bit as he saw miles  blush after speaking to miles. He would be lying if he didn't found that adorable to him. "Now get ready for my dick kitten"

Later

He kept his pace on miles even after he gave in to his dominance, he just continued to go on and on with miles  as his breaths became heavy and He smiled as he seen that miles weren’t resisting him anymore. Miles  actions were very submissive and he found that very attractive. He allowed miles to get close enough to him to kiss him and he leaned in for that kiss as his body was feeling a rush of adrenaline and hormones just by kissing miles.

Prowler/hobie was loving how miles was submissive

The fact that miles were starting to be more submissive again just thrilled him and made him feel so much more powerful in over miles. Hobie  kept up his rhythm now that he increased it once again and his breath was still heavy and fast as he had his hand around miles throat and the other holding him tight against him.

Then hobie cummed inside of miles and as miles moans