miles Worst nightmare

Miles was lying on his bed, his head spinning, his body trembling. He felt like he was going to throw up, and his stomach was growling with hunger. He couldn't remember the last time he had eaten anything, and he was feeling the effects of it now.

He managed to drag himself out of bed and into the bathroom, where he proceeded to empty his stomach into the toilet. The process was painful, but Miles felt a sense of relief after it was over.

But as he stood up from the toilet, he realized that he needed food. He felt like he was starving, his body weak and dizzy. He stumbled out of the bathroom and into his dorm room, where he started to search for something, anything to eat.

But as he opened the mini-fridge, he realized that it was empty. He had nothing to eat, and he was too weak to make it to the cafeteria. He sat down on the bed, his head in his hands, feeling lost and defeated.

Miles was too weak to make it to the cafeteria, but he knew that he needed food. So he decided to see if he could ask Ganke for help. He stumbled out of his dorm room and made his way down the hallway, feeling weak and dizzy with every step.

As he arrived at Ganke's door, he hesitated for a moment, feeling embarrassed to ask for help. But he knew that he had no other choice. He knocked on the door, his heart racing with anxiety.

To his relief, Ganke opened the door almost immediately. "Miles!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with concern. "Are you okay? You look awful."

Miles staggered into the dorm room, his body trembling, his eyes filled with desperation. "Ganke, I need help," he said, his voice raspy. "I haven't eaten anything for weeks, I'm feeling so sick."

To Miles's surprise, Ganke immediately jumped into action, helping him to sit down and bringing him a glass of water. "Drink this," he said, his voice filled with concern. "You need to hydrate."

Miles drank the water, feeling slightly better. "Thank you, Ganke," he said, his voice filled with gratitude. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"It's no problem, Miles," Ganke said, his voice filled with concern. "Have you been eating at all?"

Miles shook his head, feeling ashamed. "No, I haven't eaten in weeks."

Ganke shook his head, his voice filled with concern. "You can't do that, Miles," he said. "You need to take care of yourself. I'll help you, okay? We can go to the cafeteria together, and I'll help you get some good food."

Miles nodded, feeling relieved. "Thank you, Ganke," he said, his voice filled with gratitude. "I appreciate it more than you know."

Ganke noticed that Miles was feeling tired and weak, so he brought him a sandwich to eat. But as soon as Miles caught a whiff of the sandwich, he started shaking his head.

"I can't," Miles said, his voice filled with disgust. "It smells terrible."

Ganke looked at Miles in concern. "That's not good, Miles," he said, his voice filled with concern. "You need to eat something, otherwise you'll get even more weak."

But Miles couldn't help it. As soon as he thought about pancakes, his mouth started watering. He hadn't had pancakes in weeks, and he couldn't resist the craving.

"Can you make me some pancakes, Ganke?" Miles asked, his voice filled with desperation. "I know it's a lot to ask, but I just can't resist."

Ganke smiled, his voice filled with understanding. "Of course I can, Miles," he said. "I'll make you the best pancakes you've ever tasted."

And with that, Ganke set to work, making Miles a stack of fluffy, buttery pancakes with syrup and whipped cream.

As soon as Miles took a bite, he knew he was in heaven. The pancakes were light and fluffy, and the syrup and whipped cream added just the right amount of sweetness.