trying to do work

It was the next day and miles still recovering from last night. he was trying to do his usual spider work but Hobie had other plans. He was standing in the doorway, he crossed his arms and spoke with a smirk on his face

“Well well well, what do we have here?”

Miles is ignoring Hobie as the spider hero is doing his spider work. he is pretending as if Prowler isn’t there when he’s been standing in front of miles, than miles speaks.

“What do you want?”

Hobie can tell that miles was trying to ignore him, so he decided that was a signal for him to step closer. he stepped closer to miles until he was close to miles ear

“Oh~ is someone trying to ignore me? You know I don’t like that, do you?”

Miles got annoyed "please leave me alone!!" He shoot webs and swings away

Hobie saw miles shoot web and the little swung away. He chuckled as he saw that move, he knew that his kitten were just trying to avoid him. He spoke towards to miles  when miles swung away.

"Aww~ is someone trying to avoid me? You know that’s not gonna work out for you, don’t you? You can’t escape me kitten…”

Hobie then gets his prowler gear ready and looks around the area for miles, he was starting to get mad and irritated that miles were ignoring him. He then found him and started to speak again.

“There you are, I thought that you were planning to run away from me again, but it looks like you didn’t get very far…so far did you forget what I said yesterday"

Hobie smirk and grabbed miles wrist than dragged him to an ally "hobie what are you doing" "punishing my kitten"

Miles got irritated and punched with his spider force

Hobie fell backwards from the force of Miles' punch, his nose immediately starting to bleed. He wiped the blood from his nose with the back of his hand, his eyes never leaving Miles.

"Is that the best you've got?" he taunted, a smile spreading across his face. "I've taken much worse from much stronger opponents."

Miles felt his anger rising, his fists balling at his side. "You think this is a game?" he snarled, his voice barely above a hiss. "You think that you can just come in here and claim me as some kind of possession? I'm not your kitten, I'm Spider-Man, and I'll never be yours."

Hobbie stood up, his eyes blazing with anger. "You'll be whatever I want you to be, kitten," he said, his voice low and threatening. "Don't forget who's in charge here."

Miles felt the anger boiling over within him, he felt his body tensing up, preparing for a fight. He felt no fear, no hesitation, only a burning fury.

Without warning, he launched himself at Hobie, his fists flying like missiles. Hobie tried to dodge, but Miles was too quick, too determined. He landed blow after blow, each one more powerful than the last.

Hobie stumbled backwards, his body taking the full force of Miles' attacks. He tried to defend himself, but Miles was unstoppable, his anger driving him forward like a hurricane.

Hobie fell to the ground, defeated and broken. Miles stood over him, his fists still clenched, his breath coming in ragged gasps. Hobie looked up at him, his eyes filled with hate and defeat.

"You won," he whispered, his voice barely above a whisper.

Miles looked down at Hobie, a mixture of emotions coursing through him. He felt triumphant, victorious, but at the same time, he felt a sense of regret, a sense of emptiness. He had won the battle, but at what cost?