chapter 5: upgrade

"pass" with these words he also got passed.

Harry came back to his original position near tyler.
Every one is looking at him confused,with their jaws dropped.

they were unable to tell what is different about these two brats but none of them has guts to question examiners decision.

"the people who passed can go through this gate"examiner annoumced pointing towards a gate in the opposite side.

Tyler,harry and the lady proceeded with what is being instructed.

"Hey are you also awakened",Tyler asked.

"Yes, I am" Harry replied.

Although Tyler didn't say anything but the lady asked,"at which level are you".

Harry was surprised that she knows about levels since all the time Tyler was only saying the word 'awaken'.
"Yesterday I got this power and I am at foundation building level 4" Harry replied.

"What really?" She was so shocked.

"Why are you so surprised is it a big deal and can you tell me this level system" Tyler asked.

Ignoring Tyler that girl said.
"You know why i am surprised because it's a tell, that higher the level of person when he gets awakened higher the potential they have although there were always exceptions"

"You know people, who awaken out of the domain without support. they mostly awakens at lvl 2. That's why people try to enter and get awakened."

Harry and tyler nodded and started thinking why this lady is so informative.

and soon they entered a big room and there are already 17 people standing.harry could see some of them are already awakened.
There is also a table in the middle and a round stone is placed on the table.

There is nothing to sit on, and it's a silent place, no one is talking and soon they hear an announcement "everyone come further and put your hands on stone one by one".

After this announcement everyone started putting hands on stone one by one and every time someone puts a hand on it it shows some numbers and harry could see that they are getting awakened just like this.

12 of them awakened at lvl 2,2 people awakened at lvl 3.
In these two One of them is the lady who came with harry and a guy whom they don't know.

People who didn't get awakened went back from the same way they came in.
instantly after, a gas filled the room.harry could see everyone's body falling to the floor but he saw a notification.

[ Sleeping gas is affecting you ]

So that's how they hides whereabouts of the domain harry thought. With that he also started getting unconscious but he was still standing.
The rooms door opened and many people entered the room and the next voice harry hears is "oh we got a tough guy here" and then he can feel pain around his neck and the next moment he got unconscious.

...

Harry opened his eyes and saw the roof, he jumped off his bed and in the surrounding,in this room he could see 4 beds and study tables.

"Hey you are awake it seems you are strong enough to control the sleeping effect" A guy said who is sitting on one of the beds he is almost  the same age as them and he is also wearing warrior like dress.

Harry could see many notifications from the system but he ignored them for now because he has to deal with the situation.
"Who are you and where am i?" Harry asked.

"Oh sorry i forgot to introduce myself. My name is liam i am your guide in Megumi city. calm down i will explain everything once they wake up".he said when he saw harry getting impatient.

When harry hears the words he saw people sleeping on the beds they were tyler and the lady they met.

"They choose to let you stay together maybe because you all came from the same room". liam said when he looked at harry.

I don't want to explain twice so they will wake up in the next 2 hours.

Harry didn't say anything because he also had something to do, so he checked his system.

[Quest status: completed
Rewards:system upgrade]

[ System upgrade: after upgrading the system you will have information related to the domain and it will be upgraded According to your needs. new things will be added.

Yes.                                  No.    ]

When harry reads the description of what rewards he will get. he is surprised to see and instantly choose yes without thinking too much.

[The system upgrade starts in the next 3 minutes the host will be unconscious during the time]

When Harry reads it he sees liam. He doesn't want to get unconscious in front of a unknown guy but he was unconscious before,so he should be safe. He acts that he is sleeping so liam won't get suspicious.

harry is waiting. he is looking forward to upgrades because the system is already something unbelievable, but now it's upgrading.

[ The system upgrade started the host will be unconscious for the next 1 hour ]

.....

After an hour harry opened his eyes and saw notification in his mind.

[System has been upgraded.]

Now he can see some sort of interface.
[ Host name : harry smith
  Qi cultivation:Foundation building level 4
  Pure Body cultivation: Foundation building level 1
Age: 19                      
Stat points:4 ]

[ Inspect skill unlocked ]