:✼✿ This is me trying

"And so it goes"

"that I loved you the first time, loved you the second, what a shame you die in both of my worlds

"that I loved you the first time, loved you the second, what a shame you die in both of my worlds."

Percy Jackson

Percy was caught in the worst situation right now.

The first part of his dilemma was her mother who happened to be driving him, Annabeth, and Thalia to their destination: Mission Kill Monsters (Westover Hall school version). No, don't get him wrong, Percy's mother was not the issue, well actually she could never be the issue, she was awesome but the only thorn was that Sally Jackson over the course of the eight-hour drive from New York to Bar Habor, Maine did not spare a single moment to not inform Annabeth and Thalia of every embarrassing baby story there was to tell about Percy.

Gods, he had a rep to maintain.

After the ride another step to experiencing the worst situation took place.

Therefore, his second part of the dilemma was- well the Mission Kill Monsters (Westover Hall school version). It was not the situation but rather the school that proved to kick ass. Westover Hall looked like an evil knight's castle. It was all black stone, with towers and slit windows and a big set of wooden double doors.

Inside the place was huge. The walls were lined with battle flags and weapon displays: antique rifles, battle axes, and a bunch of other stuff. Percy knew that Westover was a military school and all, but the decorations seemed like overkill. Literally.

The third segment of his dilemma was the vibes of the school. In his mind, something was totally wrong in the atmosphere. Something was greatly suppressed. Percy's hand went to his pocket, where he kept his lethal ballpoint pen, Riptide. He glanced over and saw Thalia rubbing her silver bracelet, her favorite magic item. He knew that were thinking the same thing. A fight was coming.

Annabeth started to say, "I wonder where-"

The doors slammed shut behind us.

"Oo-kay," he mumbled. "Guess we'll stay a while."

He could hear music echoing from the other end of the hall. It sounded like dance music. They stashed their overnight bags behind a pillar and started down the hall. They hadn't gone very far when Percy heard footsteps on the stone floor, and a man and woman marched out of the shadows to intercept them.

They both had short gray hair and black military-style uniforms with red trim. The woman had a wispy mustache, and the guy was clean-shaven, which seemed kind of backward to him. They both walked stiffly, like they had broomsticks taped to their spines or more like sticks up their asses.