:✼✿ You drew stars around my scars

"I sit by the river waiting for you."

"Knowing you planned to kill me for all

"Knowing you planned to kill me for all."

Ahalya Roy

Ahalya observed as Apollo, after his mysterious conversation with Artemis, broke the silence with a nonchalant "Well!" The sun god glanced at the sleek Maserati, seemingly oblivious to the logistical challenge presented by a vehicle designed for speed, not group outings.

Her inner monologue couldn't resist a jab, the god of foresight and he didn't see that coming? Classic Apollo. Not that Ahalya knew him truly to know but the myths always said otherwise.

Nico, ever practical, pointed out the obvious. "Cool car." Returned with a sweet "Thanks kid"

Apollo, finally acknowledging the spatial dilemma, scratched his head. "Oh. Well, yeah. I hate to change out of sports-car mode, but I suppose..."

The car keys emerged, and a chirp echoed through the air. Ahalya squinted against the bright glow, and when her vision adjusted, the Maserati had transformed into a Turtle Top shuttle bus.

"Right," Apollo declared. "Everybody in."

Ahalya exchanged glances with the others, her amusement evident. "From sports car to school bus. Efficient."

Another suppressed laugh escaped Percy who was actually quite close to tears and Grover just looked nervous to convey the message that he was worried that she might get turned into a tree if she kept joking about a god's inefficiency.

Well, it was not her fault gods had such fragile egos.

As the Hunters started loading, Apollo offered assistance to Zoë with her camping pack. A murderous flash in Zoë's eyes made it clear she didn't appreciate the gesture.

Apollo, undeterred, commented, "Here, sweetheart. Let me get that."

Ahalya couldn't help but interject with a wry smile, "Oh, he's got jokes. Sweetheart? Really?"

This dude really needed to get some game.

Zoë, true to her nature, recoiled, clearly unimpressed. Artemis stepped in with a reprimand, "Brother, you do not help my Hunters. You do not look at, talk to, or flirt with my Hunters. And you do not call them sweetheart."

Apollo, feigning innocence, spread his hands. "Sorry. I forgot. Hey, sis, where are you off to, anyway?"

Ahalya, sensing an opportunity for humor, whispered to Percy (she felt like he would appreciate her joke), "Hunting, apparently. Who would've guessed?"