:✼✿ You're on your own kid

"Of all the times you loved me"

"Tell me how much did you lie?"

Percy Jackson

After couple of minutes of the son of Posiedon not understanding a bit of what Annabeth said Percy asked what he really wanted to know"Yeah, uh, cool -So, you're staying there the rest of the year, huh?"

Her face got dark. "Well, maybe, if I don't-"

"Hey!" Thalia called to both of them. She was slow dancing with Grover, who was tripping all over himself, kicking Thalia in the shins, and looking like he wanted to die. At least his feet were fake. Unlike him Grover had an excuse for being clumsy.

"Dance, you guys!" Thalia ordered. "You look stupid just standing there."

Percy looked nervously at Annabeth, then at the groups of girls who were roaming the gym.

"Well?" Annabeth said.

"Um, who should I ask?"

She punched me in the gut. "Me, Seaweed Brain."

"Oh. Oh, right."

And there they went- dancing away on a mission and talking about the issue that started before they were interrupted.

Yeah, it was totally cool to have Thalia back.

Annabeth was in the middle of her distress and family problems when suddenly she froze. "They're gone."

"What?"

Percy followed her gaze. The bleachers. The three half-blood kids, Bianca, Nico, and Ahalya, were no longer there. The door next to the bleachers was wide open. Dr. Thorn was nowhere in sight.

"We have to get Thalia and Grover!" Annabeth looked around frantically. "Oh, where'd they dance off to? Come on!"

She ran through the crowd. Percy was about to follow when a mob of girls got in his way and he had to maneuver around them to avoid getting the ribbon-and-lipstick treatment, and by the time he was free, Annabeth had disappeared. Percy turned a full circle, looking for her or Thalia and Grover.

Instead, he saw something that chilled his blood.

About fifty feet away, lying on the gym floor, was a floppy green cap just like the one Bianca di Angelo had been wearing. Near it were a few scattered trading cards. Then he caught a glimpse of Dr. Thorn. He was hurrying out a door at the opposite end of the gym, steering the di Angelo kids by the scruffs of their necks, like kittens.