:✼✿ Please don't ever become a stranger

"I laughed at your jokes."

"Knowing that you held a dagger for my heart

"Knowing that you held a dagger for my heart."

Ahalya Roy

The Hunters set up their camping site in a matter of minutes. Seven large tents, all of silver silk, curved in a crescent around one side of a bonfire. One of the girls blew a silver dog whistle, and a dozen white wolves appeared out of the woods. They began circling the camp like guard dogs.

The Hunters walked among them and fed them treats, completely unafraid, but Ahalya decided she would stick close to the tents (even though she liked dogs quite a lot). Falcons watched them from the trees, their eyes flashing in the firelight, and she got the feeling they were on guard duty, too. Even the weather seemed to bend to the goddess's will. The air was still cold, but the wind died down and the snow stopped falling, so it was almost pleasant sitting by the fire.

Ahalya watched Thalia pacing in the snow at the edge of the camp, walking among the wolves without fear. She stopped and looked back at Westover Hall, which was now completely dark, looming on the hillside beyond the woods. Ahalya wondered what she was thinking.

Ahalya wanted to go to and talk to her but something in her heart stopped her step towards Thalia. She was quite in a dilemma truly.

And coming to the part where she was listening to what her heart felt was also really crazy because that thing was quite an idiot, so she took a deep breath, said some affirmations, and decided to go in Thalia's general direction when one of the Hunters brought her very essential backpack back, from her dorm room, though how they'd snuck into Westover Hall unseen, she didn't know.

Ahalya swore she would have continued if the interruption had not come. It was not her fault that she had lost all her nerves. It was unlike for her to be nervous but then again even Ahalya had to be regarded for her emotions.

Also noticing the surroundings, she saw that even, Grover and Nico came back from their walk, and the former looked like he was gonna help Percy and Ahalya herself was kind of in dire need of some physical help too. So, Ahalya again moved against where Thalia was and went towards the group.

"Hey guys do you have something to help me, my hand is cut and is hurting like a bitch" she started and thought that this must have been the most awkward scene to ever be in, but Grover just moved to offer her some ambrosia cut in squares, which did immensely relieved Ahalya.

"It's green!" Nico said with delight, and she looked to see what he shouted at— and the scene that was playing in front of her, was a where the sweet satyr was helping an injured Percy.