A Lot Happened

People parted when they saw us and not for good reason. They hated - no - loathed us. The seventh years threw curses at us, whispering of dark magic. Tom and I didn't even bother correcting them. We realized long ago that we had no control over what others think. So, on my way to History of Magic, I was cornered. Three big, burly boys and a rather tall girl blocked my path in an empty corridor.
I groaned, "Leave me the fuck alone."

"Now that's no way to talk to your superiors," the girl remarked.

I outright laughed, "You? Superior? Honey, I am the goddess of superior. Bow down to me."

She scowled, "You little bitc-"

Cutting her off was the unexpected hex thrown my way by one of the boys. I was thrown into the wall. My pride hurt, I stood up tall. My wand was thrown side ways. I guess we were getting physical. I kicked the boy where it hurts most, knocking him down. This wasn't my first fist fight and it won't be my last but I wasn't about to lose my reputation over silly bullies. I walked away.
"There really is enough room for idiots!" I called over.
They came running at me. One kneed me in the stomach, making me double over in pain but not before I sent an elbow to his face. My rage took over as I let my magic out, showing them who the superior there was. My Peverell blood and years of training got me there. They were thrown back, powerfully swept off their feet. I simply turned to go to class. I noticed we had an audience. The Knights of Walpurgis were staring at me, dumbstruck.
"Keep staring boys, this is what happens when you cross me."
With a dramatic swish of my ponytail, I made my way to the classroom. I was sure to have some points deducted from my house but Gryffindorks needed to be put in their place. The professor didn't even bat an eye when I entered 15 minutes late. Do ghosts blink? So here I was, staring off into space. There was commotion behind me but I paid no attention.
My name being included made my ears pluck up. They were talking about the devils sorcery. Probably mugglborns, I brushed it off.

A teacher came running in, whispering in Professor Bin's ear who nodded emotionless.
"All students are to return to their common room. Another attack has taken place." Whispers broke out, making the attention fall on me.
"I did nothing you arseholes, neither did Tom."

***

My anger was at peak when I heard that Dumbledore wanted us expelled. He may have just thrown us out in the streets, knowing the condition of the muggle world and our orphanage. Dippet thankfully wasn't fully blinded so he left us with a warning. The attacks kept happening, having no idea who was behind them.
But I had a very good idea. We asked the basilisk and she had done nothing. So it was all Dumblydore.

So I did what was sly.

Dear Daily Prophet

I have some information about Albus Dumbledore which would certainly peak your interest. The professor had a mingling relationship with Gellert Grindelwald. You can question Aberforth Dumbledore. Albus also played a part in Ariana Dumbledore's death. The professor is against all Noble and Ancient houses of Slytherin. He has been actively trying to influence the Gryffindors. He is a deceitful man, a master trickster. Take an interest in this case.

Yours truly,
Anonymous.

***

The next morning was filled with whispers. I smirked to myself and Tom beside me who looked confused.

I glanced at him, then at Dumbledore.

Your move, I quirked my eyebrow to the fuming man.

Slytherins glared at the man all throughout the day. Even Gryffindors were vary of the old coot. Dippet remained silenced, probably not wanting to lose a 'good' professor. While the manipulative scum was writing on the black board, someone threw a spitwad. The class bursted into laughter. Tom was definitely amused, the other Knights were falling out of their seats.

I locked eyes with Abraxas. Surprisingly, he looked down, his cheeks growing red. Orion made knowing eyes at him. Was it possible that Abraxas Malfoy had a crush on me? "You're delusional." I reminded myself.

Our staring contest caught the attention of Tom beside me. He glared at the blonde like they had been over this situation.

Oh I would have some fun alright.