𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 🥀

I bit my lip to try suppress the sounds fighting to escape my mouth as I rubbed my two fingers over my clothed pussy. A thick layer of sweat had covered my skin making me glossy, and I was panting beneath my bed covers as I tried to play with myself. This was my first time doing anything to myself, and so I was trying to touch wherever would make me feel that feeling I got when I saw his face. 

 I clenched his handkerchief in my hand and tried to imagine his mouth between my legs, kissing me and marking me the way Leah's boyfriend did to her. An accidental moan slipped and my thighs twitched as I began to grind myself on my palm. My shirt had already risen letting the material of my bed cover rub against my hard nipple whenever I arched my back. I could feel my underwear becoming even more wet so I had them pushed down my thighs for me to touch myself for the first time.

My lips parted and I gasped, burying the side of my face deeper into my pillow. I remembered the way his gaze hardened as he stared at me remove my scarf, how he watched my red lips move and I spoke to him, and how his tongue touched the biscuit before biting down on it. I wanted to feel the warmth of his mouth on my neck, and the roughness of his veiny hands up my skirt, and to only be able to inhale his manly scent as he remorsefully fucked me- 

I whimpered and rubbed myself faster in a circular motion as I felt myself inching closer to my orgasm -which I almost fulfilled if it weren't for my mother- 

My mother... 

"Alora, open the door, why do you have it locked?" she called, and my clit throbbed as I pulled my hand away in fright.

I was far too worked up to speak to her right now, but I had no choice. 

I pulled the sheets from over my head and gasped for air before quickly pulling up my underwear and wiping my the sweat from my face with my other hand. I didn't even have time to glance at myself in the mirror before opening the door. 

"Finally- whatever has happened to your state?" she said, staring at me. 

"Oh, I- I was having a nightmare, and your voice had broken me from it." I lied, and her face remained stern before her brows fell. "Right." she sighed. "Well, your father, Enzo, and I are going out for the evening, but will be back for dinner." she reminded me. I nodded. "Y-yes, that is fine." I said, and she was going to leave but paused to take in my attire. "And shower, please, you look awful, and do not sleep all day." she told me. 

I pressed my lips together, and closed the door. My thighs instantly clenched. "God." I muttered, pressing my forehead on the door. I then tensed remembering what I had just done, and five days away from my baptism.

I couldn't call Leah because she was doing her hours at the church. I felt so awful for enjoying what I had done. How I used his face to get off on. 

I scoffed and looked at the bottle of holy water on my bed side table. It was mocking me. I never did end up giving it to my mother. I wanted it for myself, and although I needed it more than her, I mostly kept it because it was his. The slim, vintage bottle itself being beautiful. 

I turned away from it and headed to my bathroom for my shower.

I felt guilty enough to throw my underwear away. But I didn't. I washed them and kept them. 

_________

Whenever my parents would leave for the evening to meet my grandparents I would always volunteer to look after the house, but only so that I could go through my mother's belongings. Last week, it was Enzo who stayed behind, so today I was able to wear my mother's jewellery.