𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

"Indeed, he does." his voice said, and we looked up at him walking towards us with an elderly woman by his side. "Thank you, for visiting." he smiled, to her. Her hands were shaking as he let go of her arms. "I'll see you soon."

"Oh, my.." she said, her eyes meeting us. "It is so refreshing to see such young beautiful souls in church these days. I was just like you once, believe it, or not." I smiled at her, "Father Kim, I would like to make a confession." Leah said, and his eyes flickered to hers. They had not met mine yet. I wondered if it was on purpose, and that my presence was only making him uncomfortable.

"I will wait outside." I said, almost following the elderly lady out of the church before his voice put a pause on every muscle in my body, "You are always welcome to wait inside." He said, and I turned, however he was walking to the alter, "You are here for my moral support, Alora." Leah added, and I gave her a tight smile.

I followed them and watched him put his hand on the small of her back. "This way, dear." He said, in his gentle voice. It burned me. Burned me of jealousy. His smile lines deepened and I remained by the pews, away from them. She entered the confessional box and he followed after.

I sat down and rubbed my face roughly. What was wrong with me? His eyes did not want to meet my own even once. I looked down at my trembling hands and quickly folded my arms before leaning my back against the wood. I was forming clouds in my own thoughts. Dark thoughts, nothing good. I had to rid myself of them.

My knees touched the old marble as I knelt and rested my elbows up on the back rest of the bench in front of me, "My sin may not be forgiven." I said quickly, my hands pressing together. "My lack of faith in you also may have had something to do with my choices, but I can not handle such ludicrous thoughts, please, rid me of them, I beg." My tone dropped, till my voice was barely a whisper. My eyes had closed and my forehead was pressed to my hands.

This is what praying was?

My minute of silence, however was interrupted by a hand on my shoulder. I looked up instantly at Leah hovering over me. "I must go now, will you come with?" She asked, and my lips parted, but-

"Let her pray." His voice said, and our eyes met his at the alter.

"Very well, I will see you, love you." She kissed my cheek and rushed out of church. My eyes followed her figure, and I was about to stand when he walked off into the sacristy. I stood and followed him, "Go home, Alora." He said, when he heard me open the door. His back was facing me and he was taking off his cloak. "Forgive me for last night." I said, leaving the door and it shut quietly. He ignored my words, however, and I moved closer to him, "Please, do not be upset with me- do not hate me-"

"I can not hate you." He responded, but I grabbed his arm, "Then why will you not look at me?" I argued, and he turned his head, his dark eyes finally meeting mine. He pulled his arm out of my grasp and I stepped back. "Stay away from me, Alora."

My heart fell and I felt choked, "I can not." I whispered, and his face became stern, "Then try." His tone had dropped, and his throbbing veins became visible in his neck. My jaw tightened and my fingers reached for the buttons of my blouse, opening them.

His eyes instantly fell to my chest and his brows furrowed, "What are you doing?" He gulped, but I ignored him and continued to undress myself. "Alora-" he warned, his hands snatching my wrists and I gasped. His face flushed and his jaw remained tight as I watched him struggle to keep his eyes anywhere but my breasts.

"I want you." I whispered, and his nails dug deeper into my wrist. "My mother is giving me away to him, and I do not want to sleep with him." I said, tears staining my cheeks. "You have already tainted my purity-"