𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 🥀

"May I ask you something?" I said, and he responded with silence. "Why did you kiss me?" His gaze remained glued to the alter in front of us. "You think what we did was kiss?" he murmured, after a few seconds. I continued to stare at him, but now, only confused. He lowered his gaze to his hands, and it was merely then that I realised the purple bruises on his wrist, beneath his risen sleeve. "What happened to your hand-" I gasped, moving closer to him but he jerked away from me. As if I was the black plague...

My eyes met his instantly after, and my hand remained mid air. "Everyone has secrets." he said, his eyes flickering down to my mouth. "Did someone do that to you?" I pushed, and his brows twitched, "Do what to me?" he whispered, shifting his body so that I was almost sitting on his thigh. I scoffed softly, but he nuzzled his nose into my neck before I could speak again, "You should be careful with me, Alora." he warned, his other hand creeping up my throat. My eyes darted between his, and I felt this gut wrenching feeling within my stomach. It was fear. Pure fear.

"I may not be the person you have created me to be in that imagination of yours." he whispered, against my skin, and I gasped when he held my throat firmly. "T-then who are you?" I breathed, and he lifted his face, "I do not know." he said, "I thought my life was perfect, walking in my fathers footsteps, but then I saw you, and I felt this burning sensation in my chest, as if someone has just lit a match in my stomach, and left it there to burn me. To ruin me from the inside." he explained, and I gulped, staring at his lips. "I thought I could suppress these absurd feelings and try put out that fire, but then you I saw you bleed."

"You were so vulnerable and sad, it made me crave you more."

I lifted my hand to touch his face, but he went stiff. I traced his cheek bone with my finger tips and ran them down to his swollen, pink lips. "Do I make you vulnerable?" I asked, and he loosened his hold on my throat. I parted his lips with my finger and pulled down his bottom lip before kissing his teeth. He did not move one muscle and so I dragged his lip further down to run my tongue over the inside of his mouth. My eyes stayed closed and I bit his lip, my hand running down his chest. His hands, however, did not touch me once. He did not kiss me either, but merely opened his mouth for me. "Please.." I whispered, and his hand slowly came between my thighs.

My finger kept his bottom lip pulled as I kissed his tongue. "You don't want this." he breathed, pushing me off him, but I held the back of his head, and straddled his lap. "Yes, yes, I do.." I argued out of breath, and his fingers pushed aside my underwear. I moaned into his mouth and his tongue finally played with my own. "Please, touch me more.." I pleaded, my brows furrowing when he teased my bloody folds. "Alora.." he breathed, and I pulled harder on his roots.

He looked as if he was in pain, but his hand roughly ripped open the buttons of my dress, exposing my chest. My back arched as he cupped my bare breast with his large hand, his fingers pinching my nipple. My breast fit so perfectly in his palm.. "Father.." I gasped, and his warm mouth came down on my breast, sucking and gently biting on my sensitive skin. I did not know how to control this feeling I had. All I could think about was him. Only him. And how much I needed him between my legs. His fingers clenched the open parts of my dress even tighter as he dragged the material down my shoulders, exposing more of my skin. "Don't- stop..." I tried to breathe, the layer of sweat on our skins thickening as he ran his wet- open mouth down the valley between my breasts. I felt so hot. 

"Stop..." he said lowly, as I pressed myself on his erection. I could feel how large he was-

"This is wrong." he muttered, and stood abruptly. I fell back on the bench and I stared up at his back, out of breath. He muttered something inaudible under his breath before turning to face me again, his eyes instantly falling on my breasts. "Cover yourself up." he demanded, and my fingers immediately reached for the buttons of my dress. I kept my gaze lowered, as I quickly did up my dress.

"Now, go home, Alora."

He walked away without sparing me another glance and I stood, running out of the church.

________

"Alessandro did not want to come in?" My mother asked as I walked through the doors. She did not even bother to ask about me, or even say hello. "No, he did not, he was tired from the event." I answered, taking off my shoes and holding them. "Mr Romano mentioned you a lot, father, he was expecting you." I said, and my father did not even glance over his newspaper for me. "Um, why don't you go bathe." My mother said, and I furrowed my brows. "I am merely confused. Our family seems to have some type of history with the Romano family and much of it, is what I could tell from the way Mr Romano spoke about you."

"Alora, that is enough now, stop pestering your father and go upstairs." My mother snapped, and I went upstairs without another word.

I was too much in another world to have cared more for that matter. I was still stuck in that church. In Father Kim's arms. I could feel his kisses lingering on my skin. I could not just bathe it all away. That would be mad, as after all.. this is what I have ever dreamed of.

I was his secret.

And he was mine.

He touched me, though it was better than what I had imagined.

But, I did not want this night to end, for my moments with Mr Kim would merely become memories for me to remember every night. I wished to walk into his arms and feel his touch whenever I wanted. However, that would be the real madness of it. I was being silly.

I needed to rest.

_______

The next morning:

"Did you bring the alcohol?" Leah asked me, as we walked to out secret spot. "I did, yes." I said, my mind not completely with her, however. "You have barely spoken any more words to me since we met, what is the matter?" she questioned, "I heard about the Romano son." I looked at her, "My mother is marrying me off before I can even explore what ever it is outside this town, so I am not well, Leah." I told her, and she looked down at our feet kicking the gravel. 

"If it makes you feel any better, I am not so sure if I should tell my parents about Devon." Her boyfriend. My brows furrowed, "You are having doubts? I thought you loved him?" I said, and she began to bite her freshly painted red nails. "My father has already found someone for me." she murmured, and I frowned. 

"Please, do try, for Devon." I told her. 

"It is not easy for us." she answered back, "All Devon has to say to his parents is that he is ready to marry, whereas I may be disowned for wanting a love marriage with a boy they have not met once." she explained, but none of it was news. I knew all of it. 

"Well, it does not make me feel any better, I feel great sadness for you, Leah." I said, and she wiped her tears, "Maybe I can talk to father Kim about this." she suggested. "He will not judge me, if I confess my sin."

"You want to go church..?" I repeated slowly, my stomach clenching at the idea of seeing him so soon. I also did not want Leah to suspect anything. 

"Yes, please, will you come with me? You can leave the alcohol behind a tree before we enter." she suggested, and I merely nodded as I did not want to upset her. "Of course, I will." 

We were half way to where our private spot was and church was only a couple of minutes away so we turned our direction. "Have you confessed yet?" she asked, and I gulped, "Why would I need to confess.." I asked her, fear building up in my system. "The look on your face tells me you have a confession." she said, and I laughed to off softly. "Everyone does." 

"You are correct there, sister." 

When we made it to church I took out the bottles of alcohol from my bag and hid it beneath a thin layer of dirt behind a tree. It was a few feet away from the church. "Ready?" she asked me, and I wiped my hands on my skirt by accident. "Shit!" I murmured, looking down at the brown handprints on my thighs. "We don't have time, come on!" she rushed, and I tried to pat away the dirt as we walked into church. 

"Do not be afraid, he is a kind man, God will forgive you." I told her and she nodded.